XVI

INSIGNIFICANT

Sophie

"And I think, I'm still in love with you." Dave. Kaylee and him are doing a scene. Patapos na in 2 days tong film ni Darryl and finally, makakahinga na lahat nang maluwag.

While Kaylee and Dave are doing a scene, I can't help but to watch Darryl's expressions everytime na may romantic scenes sila Kaylee and positive naman talagang nagseselos pa rin si Darryl. But then, ayako pa rin na i-push silang dalawa kasi until now, galit pa rin ako sa ginawa ni Darryl.

"I'm still in love with you too but--" Kaylee.

"No buts. Let's just leave it like that, okay?" Then Dave cupped Kaylee's face and leaned his forehead to Kaylee's.

"It's hard but we can't. I have to go. I have to follow my dreams. I have to--" Then Dave kissed Kaylee to stop her. Of course hindi kiss talaga. Dave's thumbs are blocking Kaylee's lips. Kanina pa nila pina-practice yan kasi nga kailangan mabilis yung kiss ni Dave kay Kaylee so his thumbs should be quick. Kanina nga, Dave tried to kiss Kaylee pero sinigawan ni Darryl.

Flashback

"Now, kailangan after sabihin ni Kaylee yung line niya, you have to kiss her but of course, kailangan may harang. Be mindful of that Dave." Sabi ni Jea and they all nodded na lang.

"And... action!" Sigaw ni Darryl and they started throwing lines.

"It's hard but we can't. I have to go. I have to follow my dreams. I have to--"Then Dave's about to kiss Kaylee but...

"Cut!" Sigaw ni Darryl then bigla siyang bumaba sa platform na kinatatayuan niya at nilapitan sila Kaylee.

"Kakasabi lang ni Jea to be mindful. You have to cover Kay's lips before you actually do the kiss. Place your thumbs to her lips and there you have it. Hindi kayo artista talaga na may contract para magkaroon ng blatant kissing scene." Sabi ni Darryl sabay balik sa platform. Natahimik naman ang lahat even Dave dahil never nagalit si Darryl sa set. He may scream sometimes pero hindi pa para lapitan ang actors.

End of Flashback

"And... cut! That's great, you guys. Let's wrap up na." Sabi ni Darryl kaya naman everyone packed their things right away. Sila Dave and Kaylee naman, naglakad pabalik samin nila Mark.

"Great scene." Ivan. Kaylee hugged me naman.

"Nakakapagod but totally worth it." Dave and nagkatinginan sila ni Kaylee.

"I can't believe you guys almost kissed." Pang-aasar naman ni Mark and I don't know but napatingin agad ako kay Darryl and he seemed pissed off sa narinig niya kay Ivan. But hey, can't do anything about it.