The Monster

synopsis

When Savannah Bennett met Dimitri Somov by chance at seventeen years old, for the first time since her dad left her and her sister, she had hope. Hope for a good life, full of happiness and love. And for a short while, it stayed that way, until she uncovered a secret she was never supposed to learn.

Suddenly fearing the one person she thought she loved, Savannah vanished, and for five years, she successfully managed to stay under the radar, even though she feared the dark and men in darker suits.

But when Dimitri Somov strolls into the bar she works at, she starts to learn that nothing is coincidence when you're dealing with a monster—and Dimitri is much more ruthless than she last remembered him to be.

.•° ✿ °•.

timeline

start: June 2, 2023
end: N/A

.•° ✿ °•.

cast

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

warning

This story contains descriptive scenes
of violence, death, and blood. There is
graphic sexual content, and strong
language. Readers discretion is advised

.•° ✿ °•.

copyright

copyright © 2023 by xwriteratheartxo.
all rights reserved.
this is a work of fiction. names, characters,
plot, events, etc have come from my own
imagination and any resemblance is purely
coincidental.

.•° ✿ °•.

final note

I'm so happy to finally release the synopsis and storyline to you guys! If you haven't gotten it, Savannah and Dimitri are Rosalina's parents – her book is The Devil duology.

This book can be read as a standalone; you don't need to read Rosa's book to understand these characters, however, you to read the duology to understand Dimitri in a better light.

Nonetheless, this is a second chance romance. And by second chance, I mean Savannah wants nothing to do with the mafia life, but Dimitri isn't giving up on her. This book is definitely more descriptive in terms of violence/blood/gore, but it most likely isn't the worst thing if you've previously read other mafia books. Still, you are warned!

I hope you'll love these characters as much as I loved writing them. See you in a month x