MY THOUGHTS ON HOW HINATA WILL BE IN POST TIMESKIP

i hope that everyone can agree that post-timeskip!hinata is sooo slutty. possibly the sluttiest out of all the characters. he's always been outgoing and extroverted but sometime after high school he grows out of his flustered phase and becomes just... so flirty. so charming!! he's the one that gets people flustered because compliments just roll off his tongue so naturally.

thinking about how buff he gets and how his tan defines his toned muscles even more. how he only ever wears tank tops and short shorts that show off his biceps and his hard thighs. how his beaming smile is magnetic—people show up to the beach just to watch him play, praying for the chance that he even glances at them.

and when you get together he's probably so touchy, his hands practically glued to your waist and your abdomen and your lower back and your thighs. he's not afraid to touch you in front of other people which is what dizzies you the most, and it's not uncommon for you to smack his hands away when they wander a little too close where they shouldn't be when you're in the middle of a conversation with some friends.

it's only been a few months and he's already had a few hookups and boy is he a quick learner. he can never help himself—not when you're always in either a skimpy bikini or an almost-too-short sundress or a pair of little denim shorts that show off your ass. he's so eager, so of course when he eats you out and fucks you he does it absolutely determined to make you cum. he doesn't care about how hard he is as he stretches you out on three of his fingers, doesn't care about his own orgasm when he's balls deep inside you—he's focused on his thumb rubbing your clit in circles because you're crying out his name as he does it.

also takes so many nudes. he's proud of his body! as he should be, he's worked so hard on it, and he's thankful that he has a needy little girlfriend who he can send all his lewd photos to and who will send back to photos that are even more lewd. he leaves the country a lot so sometimes his photos are all you have to work with, and he's not afraid to provide you with them several times a day. one in the morning, one for lunch, and one late at night (sometimes even a video of him spilling all over his hand as a treat, moaning out your name as he does). he sends you mirror selfies of him post-workout with an evident bulge in his pants. his favourite though is the classic 'hard-on in his hand' where his tip is leaking and he's flushed red. it always comes with a caption like "wish i was inside you rn :(" or "woke up thinking of you baby <3" or "miss your tight little cunt" or "can't wait to get home so i can fill you up :)