TSUKISHIMA KEI X READER

Tsuki had always been a bit mean when it came to the bedroom , always preferring degradation over praise and for the most part you were okay with it. He never done anything you were uncomfortable with and always made sure to check up on you before and after, because that was and always will be his main priority.

He had come home after a practically rough day and just needed something or someone to take his frustrations out on and what better way than to have sex with you. You also weren't having the best day so you immediately reciprocated Tsuki's rough kiss, hoping it would take your mind off all the shit that's weighing down on it.

One thing led to another and you found yourself pinned under him while he roughly thrusted in and out of you without a care. "You like that you little slut? Of course you do because that's all you're good for, a tight little clocksleeve for me to take my frustrations out on" you don't know what it was , normally you'd eagerly nod your head and agree with him but today you just felt off. The sex wasn't making you feel better it was making you feel worse and his words that used to turn you into a wet mess now pierced your heart. Tsuki noticed the slight wobble of your lip and thinking it was all part of the act , he continued his humiliation " Aww the stupid little baby about to cry" he condescendingly laughed. You attempted to push him away with your hand on his chest but he gripped both wrists in one hand and pinned them above your head "is it too much for you whore ? Aw what a shame"

You turned your head away in an attempt to hide the tears that were making their way down your face but he gripped your cheeks in his hand and turned your head to face him , "Look at me when I'm fuc- shit baby , are you okay?!" You don't know if it was the tears on your cheeks or the disheartened look in your eyes that made him stop but you were glad he did. He immediately pulled out and took you into his arms so your head was now laying on his chest. "Fuck I'm so sorry baby , did I take to far?" He asked while rocking you back and forth and once he got the confirmation that that was the case he placed a multitude of kisses on your head while stroking your back. "God I'm so fucking sorry love. You know I didn't mean any of that right?" when he gets no response he shifts you so your facing him and looking him dead in the eye. "Look at me pretty girl, I promise you that I didn't mean any of it. You're the most important person in my life, fu-fuck I don't know what I'd do without you, I love you so much" the sincerity in his voice and loving gaze was enough to comfort and reassure you that he did love you. "Promise?" You asked weakly. "I'd put my whole life on it" he lovingly strokes your cheek and carries you into the bathroom to start a warm bath "I'm going to show you just how much I love you"