𝘜𝘯𝘰

I snuggle closer to the large body that is providing me warmth

I snuggle closer to the large body that is providing me warmth. My eyes look around the room and takes in every detail.

The small bed with minimal comfort that lets you hear the sounds of the springs every time you shift around. The brown worn out polyester sheets that cover our bodies, which makes me miss my silky sheets.

The small room that is surrounded by stained white walls and has one old rusted window, that is shining the moonlight directly on us.

Turning my head slightly up, I look up at the ceiling to see the small lightbulb that is covered in dust. A calloused hand makes its way to my bare hip and begins to trace over to the curve of my waist.

I smile and snuggle myself closer to him earning a light chuckle.

My whole life I have been surrounded by luxury, but when I'm with him none of that matters. Placing my head on his chest, he slowly takes my hand and joins it with his.

He lifts our hands up and places a sweet kiss on mine. Moving my head to look up at him, our eyes connect and he smiles. His forehead is covered in a light layer of sweat with small strands of his brown hair sticking to it.

His light brown eyes staring into mine like I'm the only girl in the world.

He's not angry anymore, thank God.

He only looks at me like that when he isn't in his usual moods. Before we came back to his place, he was angry because I was smiling at our waiter.

He often confuses me being kind with me being flirty. We argued the whole ride back to his place.

Since he has a motorcycle and there were many cars around us we were literally shouting at each other over the noise of the traffic.

Once we made it inside his place, instead of arguing I took his hand and led him to the bedroom.

"Mariposa, I'm sorry about earlier," he sighs and I blink my eyes at him.

"Go on," I tell him and he chuckles.

"I was an asshole. I know you weren't flirting and I just got jealous by the way he was looking at you. I didn't mean to take it out on you," he says placing two kisses on my hand.

That's the thing about Joseph, it's incredibly hard staying mad at him.

I'll admit he has flaws, but don't we all?

"Forgive me, mariposa," he looks down at me and pleads with his eyes.

"Hmm," I sigh and remove my hands from his, allowing me to get up on top of him. His eyes shine with excitement as I hold the bedsheet against my chest.

"What will you give me if I forgive you," I playfully ask, feeling his length harden under me.

He gets up ripping the sheet from my hands earning a squeal from my mouth. He pulls me close to him so our chests touch each other.