𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘰

I am one stupid fucking idiot

If I could kick my own ass I would.

I have severely fucked up.

And I honestly don't think I can fix it.

But I needed to push her away.

The way I felt after fucking her was a feeling I have never felt before.

It was overwhelming and intoxicating at the same time.

And it terrified me.

She's making me lose my mind.

Last night was the first time I fucked anyone without a condom.

I was so out of my mind that I didn't even think to put one on or ask her if she was on the pill.

I just needed to feel her, to be inside of her.

And she felt like fucking heaven.

I have never let anyone touch me let alone kiss me during sex but with Lina I craved everything.

I craved her kisses and her touches.

Sex with Lina was mind-blowing.

I've never came so hard in my fucking life.

Fuck, she has me wrapped around her fucking finger.

But I'm an asshole who pushed her away in the worst way possible.

The look on her face when I left her on the bed made my heart physically hurt.

I'm such a fucking idiot.

I open the door of my bedroom, revealing a nervously looking Romero. "What is it?" I heavily sigh, feeling irritated already.

"Stephanie is downstairs...and she's talking to Mrs. Santoro," he hesitantly mumbles and my jaw clenches in anger.

The fuck is she doing here?

I walk past Romero, pushing him with my shoulder and stomping my way downstairs. Today is not the day to test my patience.

As soon as I make it downstairs I stop once I see Lina, looking breathtaking as always, talking with Stephanie. She left her hair natural today, showing off the beautiful curls I desperately want to run my hands through.

And the outfit she is wearing is enough to make my cock twitch.

To my surprise she looks pretty calm talking to Stephanie but I know it's a facade.

I look over at Luca who is quietly watching their interaction, even he looks a little nervous. I clear my throat, drawing everyone's attention to me.

Even though Lina is wearing sunglasses I can feel her eyes on me. "Here he is," she turns her head to Stephanie and motions her hand towards me.