𝘛𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦

A small moan escapes my lips as soft ones brush against the skin of my shoulder all the way up to the side of my neck

A small moan escapes my lips as soft ones brush against the skin of my shoulder all the way up to the side of my neck. "Your skin is so soft," the deep voice groans against my neck, licking my sizzling skin before harshly sucking on it.

"Please," I breathlessly beg, but I don't know what I'm begging for. The soft lips move up to my earlobe, nibbling on it gently. Another moan leaves my mouth, eliciting a guttural groan from the voice.

"What do you want?" The voice whispers, tracing a calloused hand over the curve of my waist which ignites a fire all over my body.

"You," I whisper. "I want you," I exhale deeply as large hands find their way to my bare hips, turning me around to face the mystery person who is granting me this amount of pleasure by just simple touches.

Steel blue eyes meet mine, consuming me each second that passes by as I stare into them. Waves of blue clashing with my fields of green. "Then lay down on the bed with your legs spread," Nathan's dominant voice makes my wetness drip down my inner thighs.

His gaze lowers to my lips and goes back up to my eyes. God, I want him to kiss me.

Wait, Nathan?!

My eyes immediately fly open and I place my hand on my chest, trying to calm down my racing heart. My nipples are pressing against the silk material of my nightie and I can feel the wetness between my thighs. Shit.

I can't believe I was dreaming about Nathan.

Why the hell was I dreaming about Nathan?

I angrily shut my eyes as I rub my forehead, feeling completely frustrated with myself. This man has been on my mind since I met him and now he's plaguing my dreams.

I need to stop.

Both of my hands plop beside me as I take a deep breath. I desperately need a shower. My fingers move around the bed, playing with my silky sheets until they come in contact with multiple petals.

My eyebrows furrow and I immediately sit up, seeing many red rose petals scattered across my bed. My heart begins to race as I whip my head towards my window, looking to see that it is completely wide open. My white curtains sway in the air with each breeze that enters my room.

But I closed it.

And I made sure to lock it.

I have been locking it ever since the incident with Joseph.

Then suddenly my body freezes again. Joseph.

As soon as he noticed that I had seen him in the crowd of paparazzi yesterday, he quickly fled away from my sight. A part of me wanted to go after him but I knew it would have been stupid of me if I did. But he looked so different. He looked like a complete mess.