𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦

"Holy shit," I whisper as Luca pulls into a long concrete driveway, from a distance you can see the huge stunning mansion

This place is even bigger than mine.

As we drive closer to the mansion my heart jumps at the sight of Nathan waiting outside. God, I need to stop.

My eyes carefully look around the outside of the house, noticing that there are a lot of bodyguards here. Some of them have tattoos on their hands, neck, and some on their face. And all of them have guns on them, well that isn't intimidating at all.

The car stops and I mentally stress out about my appearance as Nathan approaches the car. He opens the door and my breath hitches when our eyes meet. He is so handsome it's annoying. "Lina," his deep voice sends shivers down my spine as he holds his hand out for me.

"Nathan," I breathe and slide my hand into his, enjoying the feeling of his warm rough skin as I get out of the car. Fuck.

"You are absolutely breathtaking," his eyes darken as they look me up and down. Warmth spreads to my cheeks and I have to look away from him so I don't melt on the concrete.

"Thank you. You are beautiful too," I curse myself as soon as those words leave my mouth. Feed his ego even more, Lina. "Shit, that's not what I meant," I quickly say without thinking and he raises his eyebrows in amusement.

"I mean, yes, you are beautiful but what I meant to say was that you look-"

"I know what you meant to say, mia cara," he stops me from rambling and pulls me closer to him, leaning down to place a kiss on my cheek. My heart begins to do backflips and he looks at Luca nudging his head towards the mansion. "È di sopra con mio padre," he tells him in his usual cold tone before leading us inside. (He's upstairs with my father)

"Does your brother speak English too or just Italian?" I ask, admiring every detail of the foyer as we walk in. I expected the decor to be black like Nathan's house but surprisingly there is a lot of color.

His thumb idly caresses my hand as he leads us to another room which I assume is the living room since there are couches and many bookshelves. This room is huge. "He speaks English although he prefers to speak in Italian," He says in a soft tone, very different from the tone he uses with other people.

"That's a relief because I'm barely learning Italian," I nervously chuckle and he stops us from walking, letting go of my hand and turning his whole body to look at me.

"Say something in Italian," he steps closer, his alluring scent circles around me, making me take a step towards him. He smells so damn good. I discreetly sniff it but my eyes widen once I realize what he wants me to do.

"Nathan, my Italian sounds horrible...I mean I only know a few words," my face burns in embarrassment. I try to look down at my feet but Nathan stops me by lifting up my chin with his finger.