AA Little Space Caregivers & Littles (Part One)

A/N: This is completely SFW age regression! This is not age play, ddlg, or the like. If you don't know what age regression is, please look it up.

Phoenix:

- Phoenix is an awesome caregiver! He's so used to taking care of Maya and Pearls that it's like second nature to him.

- Taking care of you is his stress relief. After a long day in court, he cannot wait to come home and baby you senseless.

- If you don't have little gear, he'll buy you some. Stuffies, sippy cups/bottles, and more. He doesn't want you to go without.

- He was the one who introduced it to you, but he didn't know that you were already experimenting with it.

- Loves the name you have for him whether it's papa, dada, daddy, or anything else.

- One of the more relaxed caregivers. He's not very strict with you, but he knows how to handle you if you get too bratty.

- Will fight anyone who tries to judge you! You're his baby and he won't let anyone make you feel bad.

Edgeworth

- 100% caregiver material! He practically parents Kay and Sebastian, so it comes easily to him. And he just has the need to care for someone.

- Even if you have gear, he'll buy you more. The best sippy cups/bottles, stuffies, toys, you name it! Only the best for you.

- He's trusted Kay and Sebastian to be your babysitters if he's away for a while. The two love taking care of you. But Franziska pops in from time to time as well.

- A little bit strict, but you mostly listen, so it's rare that he has to punish you. And he doesn't like punishing you. It reminds him of some past memories.

- No one dares to judge or make fun of you. But if they do, they'll be on the receiving end of a lawsuit after the last word leaves their mouth.

- Made you a custom (favorite animal) stuffy with a recording of his voice. It has your name embroidered on the left foot.

- You introduced age regression to him. You were already a little and wanted to help him with his stress. He agreed after some research.

Klavier

- You'd think he's a caregiver, but he's actually a little. After everything with Kristoph and Daryan, he just wants your love and attention. He craves it.

- If you're also a little, you both invite Apollo over to babysit. He's ok with it and doesn't really mind.

- If you're a caregiver, he clings to you like a second shadow. He constantly puts on little music performances to keep all your attention on him.

- He's normally well behaved, but he can get bratty if a show or trial went wrong. He's been in time out at least three times.

- You bought him a new stuffy and scented it with your perfume. He never lets it out of his sight and only lets it go when you rescent it.

- His top name for you is Mama/Papa but he also calls you Lami since your singing voice is beautiful to him.

- His fans are super supportive and always send him little gear, so he's never without. His favorite item is a purple bedazzled pacifier with the Gavineers' logo.

- Has to unlearn things Kristoph taught him in little space when he was his caregiver. He sometimes asks why you don't tell him what toys to play with or what clothes to wear.

Apollo

- He is a switch. Depending on his mood, he could be in caregiver or little mood.

- He is an excellent caregiver and a fun playmate when little.

- When acting as a caregiver, he tries his best. With his low income, he saved up and bought you a custom plush. It had your name on it and was a cute red teddy bear.

- If you're a caregiver, he's a surprisingly withdrawn little. He enjoys coloring and drawing by himself. His favorite thing to watch on TV is Cinderella but just for the singing. The nightingale song reminds him of Lamiror.

- When he's having a little playdate with Klavier, he comes out of his shell. The two will sing along to Disney songs and color.

- Has a baby blanket Dhurke gave him  that came from his mother. It was blue and had musical staffs stitched along it with notes sewn onto the staffs. He takes it everywhere with him.

- Prefers to call you Mommy/Daddy, but will decide on something different if you don't like it.

- Keeps his little space low key to avoid judgement, but he makes it really obvious. No one says anything though.

Franziska Von Karma

- A surprisingly loving caregiver. She gives 110% effort when taking care of you.

- She never raises her voice or uses her whip around you to avoid scaring you.

- Makes sure you have all the best gear. In her eyes, everything has to be perfect for you.

- Very strict caregiver but it's for your own good. Not afraid to punish you but understands when you're having a bad day.

- Miles babysits you if she's very busy with a case. He doesn't mind taking care of you.

- She walked in on you in little space and her caregiver instincts kicked in immediately when you started crying. After that, she became your caregiver.

- She was very cautious in the beginning but after you called her mama, she relaxed. Soon, it was like second nature to her.

A/N: Will have part two with Athena, Ema, Maya, etc! If there are any others you want to see, please comment them! Thank you!