✎Congratulations!Dont mind me in the background

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Just that next morning when the sun rose up and disturbed my amazing dream.

The school held an assembly where all the students gathered at the gym as the king entered the ball and a few mages installed recording devices as they publicly aired what was about to happen.

"Seems like their doing that today *yawn*" barrow said as he yawned.

"Ladies and gentlemen students of the rowoon academy may I present you king his highness king Zed Crossman" The principal of the school said introducing the king of rowoon kingdom.

"It is nice too be here to announce and reward the heroic students for partaking such dire actions in portraying justice to our kingdom" Zed said as he glances at a few students.

"May I call on the heroic students namely The first prince Alberu Crossman, The break kingdoms princess rosalyn (She has not yet cut ties from the Royal life but will soon), The emperial prince Adin, The Caro kingdoms prince Valentino,Young master Taylor Stan, as well as The priest in training Cage and Young master Antonio Gyerre Along with Bud illis and Glenn Poef.Please come up stage" the king said as he looks at each one of them.

(Did I forget someone? Except The triplets?)

Each of the called individuals stepped onto the stage as their parents all smiled proudly at them.

(The triplets family isn't there)

"I The king of the roan kingdom Give you this medal of honor from your brave actions and give my thanks to you" Zed each put the medals on them

He then spoke "I also announce Prince Albert to be crowned as prince of the roan empire the moment we settle things with the criminals, I would also announced Taylor Stan would be the next marquis as his brother as well as his father does not clearly deserve such tittle"

The gym was covered with applause as well as the roan city applauding the very young yet brave individuals that did such bravery.

(The news speed about the black market of course there would be chatty knights.Also Albert has not been yet officially crowned as prince)

Albert looks around the crowd to find someone as he saw him smile and applauded him as well as he reads what that persons lips were saying he smiled a warm bright gentle smile.

Cale who was blending in the crowds with his brother claps his hands at his friends and of course alberu.

He will finally be crowned and can legally take over the throne He mouthed the words "Congratulations Hyung" on his mouth when he saw alberu looking at his way.

"Now don't mind me in the background I'm getting close in achieving my slacker life" He then said but alberu didn't quite get it so he just brushed it off.

His brothers who heard it just shake their head. "He's still dreaming about that thing?" Barrow said Cale when they were 5 years old said that his dream was being a rich slacker.

Of course Barrow thought he was joking and laughed it off saying he was hilarious but then he saw Cale serious expression.

"Yup his still dreaming about it" Kim said as he looks at Cale pitily. They recalled the shit Cale has been on both of their worlds and could only shake there head pitying Cale