THE DATE (3)

Recently his brothers have been disappearing lately. He has a feeling it's because of some people... But hell. Let this slide only for today since it's valentines day.

The morning started with him getting shocked by kim's "sudden news" then Barrow going off somewhere and now here he is wasting time on these stupid activities.

He got tied to someone with a red rope someone he doesn't know...

"I-im sorry (◞‸◟ㆀ) you must have somewhere to go right?" The shy student said as she seems regretful.

"It's okay I won't go till dinner yet" Cale said as alberu was supposed to pick him up at dinner time.

"Oh! Are you having a dinner date?" The girl asked "that's sooo cute is he preparing now?"She said

" mm? How'd you know it was a he?"Cale asks the girl flinched "w-well you see you don't seem the type too... And well I just thought... I'm sorry was I wrong?!ι(´Д`υ)"she had a hard time explaining.

Alberu saw Cale having fun with someone as he frowns.

"ehhh...." The girl was getting dizzy when alberu approached and suddenly untangled the rope they were caught in.

"Huh?" Cale looks at the culprit as alberu looks at the girl "I'm sorry but he has an appointment with me" he said as he smiled.

"O-oh I see go on then your Highness I will not get in your way" she said as she bowed and both of them left.

"Phew ε-(´・`)フ that was close... I would have gotten caught"CielNeedsSleep said as she wipes the sweat on her face.

"I'll need to tell unnie this later"she stretches as she walks towards the Hideout.

(Is it okay if I put you in this story? CielNeedsSleep since your the dongsaeng of MisakiSakuya (Misaki) and Rabid_Frog (Eliza)

"Hyungnim?"Cale called out to him

Alberu looked at him. And frowned "aren't I supposed to be your date today?" He said.

Cale then raised a brow "yes you are?"

Alberu frowned at cale's answer "so that means you must spend time with me" he said as he looks at Cale and crosses his arms.

Cale thought alberu was just sulking and he was thinking how cute alberu was as he chuckled lightly.

"Alright Prince let's spend the day together" Cale said as he drags alberu around trying different kids of activity.

They spend the whole day together just trying out and buying different things.

It was afternoon and the sun was setting. Cale and alberu "romantic" dinner date was incoming.

"Oi prince you better take care of my brother" Kim said as he glared at alberu by the door of their dorm as he was waiting for barrows return.

"Ah.. Of course i will" Labery said as he smiles at Kim who only roles his eyes.

"That's enough... Shall we go now?" Cale said as he popped on the right side and motioned for alberu.

Let's just say alberu also prepared something he thought Cale might like.