✎THE DATE

That night while everyone was still busy and chrissy soundly asleep Kim snuck out.

And into the alley he goes.

It was dark but street lights lights up the way and streets were bustling with couples here and there.

Kim was nervous despite his calm face 'breathe Kim your the teaser here not the other way around' he said as choi-han arrived looking all dazzling.

He was not wearing his normal clothes but wearing something formal.

'Calm down kim' These words repeatedly chant in his mind.

"Like what you see?"choi-han teasingly said. As Kim almost fainted from his smiling face.

'Dammit this handsome punk!'he screamed in his mind

"Let's just get on with this already"Kim grumbled as his face showed a pinkish tint.

Choi-han took that grumble as a win for him.

Choi-han grabbed kims waist and brought him closer to him.

"w-wait what are you-"Kim could not finish what he said when choi-han ripped a teleportation scroll Aiko and Rain made when they were experimenting.

It successfully brought them to the forest of darkness entancd. Kim was dumbfounded who knew...

Who knew the forest would be so

Who knew the forest would be so... Beautiful at night this night?

Is this the power of love? Maybe

Choi-han guided Kim as they walked towards inside the forest.

It was a peaceful walk with stars glittering from above and the money shone brightly.

Surprisingly the once noisy forest full of monsters screaming was calm and quite almost like they were doing this for them.

Kim looked at choi-han who was smiling and looking back at him.

Seeing choi-han smile at him was weird and making his heart beat faster so he avoided his look and focused on the calm and peaceful path.

They reached a big but not so big Tree surrounded by lights there was a table with food and chairs as well as a Bouquet of beautiful flowers.