Chapter 1

Welcome to chapter 1 so sorry fir the wait.

Start of recap...

Sarah walks behind her Sibling and pulls the blankets away and notices Toby is missing, strange things start happening around Them.

The window breaks open and the owl flys in, it then turns in to the goblin king, "Oh Wow" gasps Y/N as they see the man.

Sarah looks at the Goblin King znd speaks to him, "your him, aren't you? you're the goblin king" she whispers as the Man looks at the two humans in front if him

End of recap....

Third person pov...

Y/N watches as the fairly good looking Man appears infront if them and begins taking to their Sister. He had long layered blond hair in the shape of a mullet, and his eyes appear to be different colours as the pupil of one is permanently dilated.

He was wearing black boots, long, ragged cloaks, a black sparkly jacket, eye makeup, baggy shirts and contoured trousers,
he wears a sickle-shaped pendant around his neck. Y/N continues to watch the powerful king as he spoke to Sarah.

Y/N focuses on the last par to their talk. "You're no match for me Sarah." He says his eyes watching the two sibling in front of him.

"But we have to have our brother back." She stressed, Y/N nods their head "Yes, we do please?" They ask the man but he didn't bring the baby back instead he turns around and looks out the window.

"He's there, in my castle." Sarah and Y/N look out the doorway and see a great labyrinth with a castle in the distance on a hill. "Wow" mumbles Y/N the Goblin Castle in real life.

"Do you still want to look for him?" Asks Jareth, then suddenly the three of them are outside, in the labyrinth world. The house is nowhere to be seen.

Y/N spins around trying to find their house, but it's Vanished they are now in the Labyrinth world this is a dream come true for the University student.

"Is that the castle beyond the Goblin City?" Asks Sarah making Y/N look around at the castle. "Turn back, Turn back before it's too late." Says The Goblin King.

Sarah looks at the tall man with Y/N at her side. "We can't. Don't you understand that we can't?" She says to him in a desperate tone.

Jareth looks at her with Pity. "What a pity"

Sarah looks away from him and at the Labyrinth ans how far the Castle was. "It doesn't look that far." Says Y/N finally finding their voice after being silent for a while.

Jareth looks at the two and raises a perfect eyebrow. 'These two have spunk i'll give them that' he thought watching the two hoping they would give up.

Jareth smirks at them. "It's further than you think. Time is short. You have 13 hours in which to solve the labyrinth before your baby brother becomes one of us forever. Such a pity." He says mysteriously.

As a clock appears showing the time ans how long the two have to complete to Labyrinth and get to the Castle where Toby was.

Jareth fades away out of sight leaving Sarah and Y/N on their own together. "The labyrinth doesn't look that hard." Says Sarah as she and her older Sibling star walking to find the entrance to the labyrinth.

Where could it be" muttered Sarah while Y/N shrugged their shoulders, they didn't know either "we could ask him" Y/N points at a Dwarf, he hadn't seen them as he was ahem doing something.

"Uhm excuse me!" Asked Sarah she scared him, the Dwarf jumped startled at the sudden voice.

"oh, uh, excuse me...oh, it's you" he said distaste in his words making Y/N wrinkled their nose, 'must of known we would be coming' they thought to theirself.

Sarah wasn't fazed by his words "excuse me, but we have to get through this labyrinth, can you help us?" She asks politely.

Hoggle ignores her and Y/N as he goes about his business

Both girls see a fairy Sarah touches it while Y/N stands watching Hoggle walk away. "oh how sweet" said the black haired girl.

The Dwarf sprays something at one which makes it fall "57" he laughs

Sarah looks at him in anger "oh, how could you?" She asked him.

Sarah pickd up the fairy who he sprayed "you monster" she said while Y/N followed Hoggle "they don't look like nice fairies be careful Sarah" said the quiet Person.

"So you do talk then" Hoggle said rudely to Y/N who huffed and crossed their arms offended by the Dwarf. "Of course I do!" They exclaimed.

Sarah then lets out a yelp and drops the fairy in her hands Y/N looked at her. "What happened" they asked worried a out their Sister.

Sarah had a shocked expression on her face she looked at her finger "it bit me" she said softly.

The Dwarf snorted and shook his head at her "well, what did you expect fairies to do?" He asked

"i thought they did nice things, like, like granting wishes" said Sarah Y/N nodded they thought that. "Obviously not these ones Sarah" said Y/N to the young Girl.

"ha, shows what you know don't it"said the Dwarf he shoots another fairy "58"

Sarah looked at him "horrible"she said to him, the Dwarf pretended to not know what she said.

"hmm, no i aint, i'm hoggle, who are you?"

"I'm sarah and this is my older Sibling Y/N" Y/N waved at him and moved back to Sarah's side away from Hoggle.

"Hello Hoggle" said the quiet Person.

Hoggle looked at them and sniffed. "That's what I thought. Fifty-nine!" He yelled spraying another fairy.

Sarah and Y/N continues to follow the Dwarf. "Do you know where the door to the labyrinth is?" Asks the Young Sibling.

Hoggle stopped spraying to answer. "Oh, maybe." He said

Sarah was beginning to get impatient. "Well where is it?" She asks him as Y/N looked around for the entrance by themselves.

"Oh you little -- wah! Sixty! Ooooh-ha!" Hoggle wasn't listening to the annoyed Human. Until Sarah asked him the same question again but Y/N found the entrance.

"Sarah I found it!" The yelled ans thw young girl and Dwarf looked over at them. "Looks like one of yoos have common sense" he mumbled as Sarah walked over to Y/N.

The end!

Hope you liked this chapter!

Wors count: 1110