Chapter 2

welcome to chapter 2 so sorry for the wait i forgot i wrote this.

start of recap...

"Hello Hoggle" said the quiet Person.

Hoggle looked at them and sniffed. "That's what I thought. Fifty-nine!" He yelled spraying another fairy.

Sarah and Y/N continues to follow the Dwarf. "Do you know where the door to the labyrinth is?" Asks the Young Sibling.

Hoggle stopped spraying to answer. "Oh, maybe." He said

Sarah was beginning to get impatient. "Well where is it?" She asks him as Y/N looked around for the entrance by themselves.

"Oh you little -- wah! Sixty! Ooooh-ha!" Hoggle wasn't listening to the annoyed Human. Until Sarah asked him the same question again but Y/N found the entrance.

"Sarah I found it!" The yelled ans thw young girl and Dwarf looked over at them. "Looks like one of yoos have common sense" he mumbled as Sarah walked over to Y/N.

end of recap...

Third person pov...

The labyrinth doors then open, mist pouring out of the opening, Hoggle looks at the two humans "you, uh, really going in there, are you?" he asks them, Sarah looks over at the dwarf "Yes, I'm afraid we have to." she says looking into the Labrinth, Y/N close beside her as she goes to talk to them Hoggle sneaks up behind Sarah and scares her and makes Y/N visibly jump. "Cozy, isn't it?" he says as Sarah and Y/N jump, Hoggle laughs "Ooooh ha ha ha....now, would you go left...or right?" he asks.

Sarah looks both ways before shrugging her shoulders while Y/N continued thinking, "They both look the same." says the black haired girl the dwarf then snorts "Well, you're not gonna get very far"

Sarah glares at him annoyed. "Which way would you go?" she asks

Hoggles eyes widen as he looks at her like she was crazy "Me? I wouldn't go either way." he mutters moving away from the entrance. Sarah huffs and crosses her arms "if that's all the help you're gonna be, you can just leave." she says before looking at Y/N who was still thinking.

"we could go Right" they say looking down at their step sister Sarah sighs, Hoggle stares at the young girl. "You know your problem, you take too many things for granted. Take this labyrinth. Even if you get to the center, you'll never get out again." he says speaking the truth

Before Sarah gets angry Y/N cuts in. "that may be true but it cant help to try right?" they says looking agt Sarah who nods her head, "youre right Y/N" says Sarah moving to the Labrinth she yells to Hoggle as she does. "Thanks for nothing, Hogwart." making the dwarf angry.

"Oh, it's Hoggle! And don't say I didn't warn you." yells the dwarf back, Y/N looks on amused by it all, and follows behind Sarah, Hoggle exits out the front doors, and closes them with a wave of his hands making Sarah and Y/N feel a breeze of cold air.

Sarah starts walking down the right corridor with Y/N following behind her. After a few minutes of walking Sarah starts to mumble, "What do they mean 'labyrinth'? There aren't any turns or corners or anything, this just goes on and on. Maybe it doesn't. Maybe I'm just taking it for granted that it does." she says before turning around to grab Y/Ns hand.

The two humans start running along the Labyrinth but there are still no turns. Sarah stops and screams in frustration, sinks to the floor as Y/N looks around once more before trying to climb the wall to see over it, as they do a blue worm appears next to Sarah looking at her. "'Allo."

Sarahs eyes widen. "Did you say 'hello'?" she asks it, The worm shakes his head "No, I said 'allo' but that's close enough." he says, Sarahs conversation interests Y/N who climbs back down from the wall and looks at the worm.

"holy crap even the worms have chnaged" they mumbled this surprised at being in a magical world thanks to an annoying Goblin King who is annoyingly hot to them, "You don't by any chance know the way through this labyrinth do you?" Y/N asks the worm, he shakes his blue head smiling.

"Who me? No, I'm just a worm."

Sarahs face drops "Oh." she mumbled defeated

"Come inside, meet the missus." says the worm.

"No thank you but we have to solve this labyrinth. But there aren't any turns or any openings or anything. It just goes on and on." explains Y/N as Sarah look gloomingly at the sky before looking back down to the blue worm. "Well you ain't looking right. It's full of openings, it's just you ain't seeing 'em." he says

"Well where are they?" asks both Sarah and Y/N they both stand up looking around for an opening, "There's one just across there. It's right in front of ya." says the worm Y/N starts to move closer. "No there isn't." says Sarah watching as Y/N keeps looking, "But, there isn't an opening." insists Sarah

Y/N gasps in surprise as they walk into a gap in the walls " i found it Sarah!" they yell making Sarah thank the worm and run toward Y/Ns voice, Sarah walks through the opening her face turns to surprise and happiness, "Hey!" she exclaims.

"Thank you, that was incredibly helpful." says Sarah following behind Y/N before-"But don't go that way." warns the Worm making Sarah stop in her tracks she looks back. "What was that?" she asks motioning to Y/N to stop which they do.

"I said don't go that way. Never go that way." says the worm

"Oh, thanks." says Sarah before she starts dragging Y/N off in the other direction.

"Oh....if they'd of kept going down that way they'd of gone straight to that castle." says the worm out loud as the two humans leave to find their way through the labyrinth.

Soon Y/N and Sarah are in a New section of the huge and very confusing labyrinth. The two siblings hear crying far off.

"Toby. I'm coming Toby."

"Toby. I'm coming Toby." They say looking towards the far off goblin city and continue walking around.

the end!

hope you liked this chapter im literally going along with the script and changing some of the things that happens but yeah so sorry for the wait for this chspter.

word count: 1041