4

*Tweet**Tweet* I heard birds chirping. The same as the previous time I woke up. I opened my eyes slowly and looked up slightly. I was greeted with the soft sight of a sleeping Joshua. He looked so peaceful. We were cuddled up in a normal position with my head laying against his chest. His heartbeat was such a melody that I could easily fall asleep again. 

He moved for a bit before laying completely still again and letting out a sigh. He looked so good up close. And you could see that he wasn't wearing make up. His natural skin made him glow underneath the warm sun light. So much for not believing in magic. 

Last night after he gave me the rose he pulled me into his chest and we watched the sun set in a comfortable silence. I had to resist the urge to squirm in his arms so much because of the overwhelming storm of emotions I had. The sunset was also absolutely beautiful. And I don't think being squished between beautiful things are that good if your cheeks pain from smiling.

But I wouldn't have trade it for the world. It's small. Yes, but it made a big difference. Even if it was only to me.

He slowly started moving again. He rolled on his back and groaned.  It came out deep and scratchy. Close to a growl almost. 

"Good morning." He said as he stretched his arms out and then laid one on his stomach and one on his eyes. I could definitely get used to hearing his voice everyday. He still looked as if he was glowing. He honestly gave me a bit of Soekmin vibes. 

"Good morning." Wow. My voice sounds terrible right now. At least it doesn't seem like he noticed. Or he just don't wants to comment on it. I turned on my back as well and look up. All I could see was the pretty green leaves. The sun rays also reflecting off of them giving them a gentle glow as well.

"How was your sleep. Was it at least comfy. Minghao always complains about my cuddling but he never seems to want to leave though." He said. How dare Minghao say that. I never in my entire time of existence have ever slept this good and we weren't even on a bed. That has to tell you something.

"Minghao is just being sour because he can't cuddle as good as you. Or he is scared of Jeonghan." I told him. My voice is back to normal at least. But honestly I always thought Seungkwan would cuddle the best. He always gave of that cuddling vibe. He and Wonwoo did now that I really think about it. But I think Wonwoo games more than he sleeps so he doesn't actually count.

"Yeah maybe, or it's because of Seungcheol. Believe it or not he cuddles the best." He said laughing.

"Oh really? I was not expecting that. Honestly." I said laughing with him.

"Yeah. You should see it. When we are on tours. He loves dragging who ever is roommates with him to cuddle with him and if he doesn't have a roommate he'll find someone be be his roommate. That boy does not like being alone at night." He starts laughing even more. I can help but to join him. I could hardly believe my ears. Okay it was not that hard to believe but still.

"So who is his usual target then? Is it like Chan or Seokmin or Soonyoung?" I asked him, very curious at this point. I think Soonyoung would actually cuddle his tiger plushies or Jun. Jun also looks very comfortable to cuddle. 

"Nah. Chan is actually the one who likes his privacy the most and who also kicks the most in his sleep so no trying to cuddle him. Seokmin always finds a way to get himself sandwiched between Minghao and Jun. Soonyoung always cuddles Vernon. He has something for him I swear." He started. Okay half of what he said is honestly kind of expected but its still interesting to hear.

"Okay but don't we all. Like come on. It's Vernon. You can't tell me he doesn't have a soft spot in your heart." I told him. Argue with me. You can't tell me you don't like Vernon. He is so precious.