5

*Loud crackle of thunder* This can't be happening. I should go find a place to stay in for the night. I stood up and began walking. I really hate thunder. It always sounds as if someone is out to get me. it is absolutely terrible.

*Another loud boom* I jumped up in fright. That was terribly close to me. I slowly feel tears rolling of my face from fear. Well at least I finally manage to feel some type of negative emotion. Though I preferred not being alone in times like these.

I made it to the club again were I saw Sun-Ji and waved at her. She waved back. *A louder boom* This time I feel to my knees and started crying. I can't take the sound. I can't take loud sounds. It brings back the feared from childhood where if you did something that was considered bad in your family. Your father or grandma would slam the door shut before smacking you.

I felt hands on me. One on my back and one trying to get my arms and hands away from my face and ears. I didn't stop crying.

"Hey it's going to be okay. It's just a bit of thunder nothing to be scared of. I promise." She said trying to calm me down. *Loud boom* This time it sounded like it was right above our heads.

It was terrifying. I just couldn't get over it. It was just really terrifying. I heard footsteps running towards us.

"Hey, what happened?" Joshua asked franticly. He was out of breath and sounded concerned. I immediately felt his hands on my face.

"Hey, breathe with me. That's it breathe with me. In and than out. That's it." He helped me calm down.

*Another loud crack* I started crying again. I felt myself being picked up.

"I already have a apartment nearby. You can join." He said to Sun-Ji and started walking.

"The storm is much worse than usual." Joshua said. I couldn't really make out the tone of his voice. All I did at the moment is trying to stop crying and had clinged on him for dear life. I have to admit that he is very strong.

I had my head against his chest to listen to his steady heartbeat. It was a little faster than this morning but it was still soothing none than less.

We stopped for a moment than walked through a door. He carried me to his couch and instead of just putting me down he decided to sit down with me in his lap.

He held me close to him and whispered small little motivations in my ear. Soft enough for only me to hear. It really help, but it also helped me fall asleep again.

I woke up later. I was being moved around. I let a small whine. Much rather still laying still and sleeping.

"Oh sorry sweetheart. I just move you to the bed to be more comfortable. Go back to sleep. Everything is going to be just fine." Said softly. I was to tired to register the nickname he had given me. It only took me 2 minutes before I fell asleep again.

When I opened my eyes again I was alone in his bedroom. I could hear the heavy rain that was falling outside. At least the thunder was over. It was so warm under the covers. I started to space out again. I reminded myself that i should try to fight my fears. You can't always be scared. You'll never be able to move on if you are scared the whole time. I guess it's true what they say. With the storm comes, so does the emotion.

I laid there motionless on the bed. I didn't feel tense just a bit sad. I learned so many things that I didn't know was possible. I guess it hurts knowing that you really can't judge a book by it's cover. It's a sad truth but a good example.

I was removed from my cloud of thought through the smell of fresh coffee. I heard footsteps from outside the door and then the door opening slowly. My eyes landed and Josh carrying a try with biscuits and coffee mugs. When he saw my wife open eyes he smiled at me.

"Great. Now I don't have to wake you up." He said as he placed the try on the bedside counter and then looked at me. I was still laying down. I gave him a big grin and then laughed. When I saw him shaking his head at me. He still had a fond smile on his.

"Oh what am I going to do with you." He said in a fake scold, but big smile smile. He helped me sit up and sat next to me. He got the tray and went he was fully seated he balanced the tray on his lap. He gave me a blue cup with some marshmallow and chocolate coffee. He also gave me a choc chip vanilla biscuit.

It was so comforting.

Joshua started singing an old familiar song that I hadn't heard in ages. Second hand heart, if I am correct. I smiled and couldn't help but continue the song. This was one of my favorite songs. It felt great to be able to sing it with him.

We sang together. It felt so right. Like we were ment to find each other like this. The butterflies and the fireworks. I keep feeling with him makes it so perfect. I just hope I'm not the only one who feels everything.

He continues singing with so much passion. It's hard not to sing along to it.

We finished the song and gave me such a bright smile that i felt like an ice cream next to the sun. I was melting and falling so deep. But I like I said i wouldn't trade this for the world.

-------

We were on the couch cuddling close to each other. Or more like Joshua was laying on his back reading a book and I was laying on his chest with one of Joshua's arms around my waist. I was laying face down. All of the sudden I burst into a fit of giggles.

"And now? What is up with the sudden fit of giggles?" He asked curiously. I looked up at him with a small smile.

"Oh. Nothing. I just remembered something." I told him. But he didn't seem to buy it.

"Is that so. If it was nothing than you wouldn't be laughing. Now would you?" He asked me. His voice was laced with curiosity. He placed his book down on the table and rolled us so that I was squeezed between him and the couch.