12

Today is the day. It's the concert. And also probably my only chance in getting Joshua to see and remember me. I still couldn't figure out how I am going to do so.

I got up from bed and went through my luggage for that specific outfit I had. No matter what happens today. I know that it will happen as it should. But should also try to know if it was ment to be or not.

I get dressed for the day and do my hair and for once I actually did my makeup. When I was done I headed to Adrian's room. I knock on the door and heard a faint 'come in'. He was walking around in only boxers again. But was looking for something decent to wear.

"So you ready for this?" He asked calmly. Well truthfully. No not at all. 

"Yeah. Can't wait." I said. That was a lie if I ever heard one. I was extremely nervous for so many reasons and I don't know what to do about it. I just hope I don't mess up on the only chance I have.

It felt like hours before he was finally done. I promise that boys take longer than girls to get ready. Luke seriously.

"Okay let's go." he said and walked out of the room. We went to the elevator and then to the lobby floor. We decided that we are first gonna go eat lunch and then go to a K-Pop shop to buy me a carat bong for the concert.

I haven't told anyone what I was planning on doing. Mostly because I myself don't know what I am doing or going to do, but it is fine. At least I am getting somewhere. If I have to work and do something under pressure the I will do so.

We have to get somewhere right. We walked to a nearby Italian restaurant. When we walked into the place, you could smell the garlic and freshness of the food.

My mouth started watering. Thinking of a delicious plate of bacon and cheese pasta. It's always the best. We sat down near the corner of the restaurant this time and ordered our lunch.

The Bohemian Rhapsody started playing and I sang along. The back story of the song is actually very sad.

But it's fine. What's better is this food though. It reminded me of the pasta I ate that first day with Joshua. I smiled softly at the memories.

"What you smiling for?" Adrian asked. I completely forgot I was here with him.

"Just thinking of something." I told. Well technically I wasn't lying to him. I was thinking about something. Just more specifically someone.

"I find that hard to believe considering you have been smiling a lot to yourself these last few days." He told me. Oh no he caught on. I just laughed slightly in embarrassment.

"It's nothing really." I told him. It didn't look like he was buying it if his smirk was anything to go buy, but he did drop it.

After we ate, he paid and we were on our way again. This time to a place I wanted to go since I was 11. The K-Pop merch shop.

When we got there I was immediately fascinated. There were so many K-Pop stuff here. A light stick of everything single group. Albums and hoodies everywhere as well. This place is a dream come true. But we have one target and one target alone.

I walk towards the light sticks and look for the very specific one I want. The Carat Bong (SEVENTEEN). I found it. I was between the Meumwonbong (NCT) and The Army bomb (BTS).

We bought it and made our way to the concert location. It was luckily still very empty so we got good seats. Slowly all the other Carats came and the place started filling more and more.

Very nice started playing as all the members enter the stage. They each great the fans on there own way. They look so much more alive now with Joshua back than they did which out him.