Chapter 1

It Was His Walk That Left Me Speechless . His Smile That Made The Hairs On My Neck Stand To Attention . The Way His Eyes Layed On Me Made My Carmel Skin Melt , He Was Indeed Perfect In My Eyes . I Could Feel The Space Between Us Grow Closer . and My Breathing Pick Up Slow . His Hands Run Up My Thigh . and My Heart Beat So Fast It Fell Out My Chest . BEEEEEEEEEEP !

" shit !" I Cursed This Was The Third Time This Week. And I Still Don't Know The Unknown Person In My Dream But He Must Be Something Sexy . I Dragges Myself Outta Bed Into The Bathroom To Do My Daily Hygiene . Minutes Later I Wrapped My Purple Towel Around My 5'3 Creamy Carmel Skin Petite Body My Curves Always Was To Much For My Age And My Breast Were Huge . My Wet & Wavy Hair Stopping Middle Length Down My Back I Dried Off Putting On My Outfit ( The Picture At The Top ) I Put On My Diamond Stud Earrings And Sprayed My Coconut Scented Perfume . I Blow Dried My Hair , Moistening It With Coconut Oil And Flat Ironing It. I Parted My Hair Through The Middle . I Put On My All White DC's And Grabbed My Glittery Hello Kitty Bag .

I Made My Way Down Stairs To See My Mother Cooking Bacon ,Eggs ,Sausage , And Pancakes . " Good Morning Baby " My Mother Smiled "Good Morning Mama " I Smiled While Sitting Down At The Table . My Mother Was Everything To Me . She Was So Beautiful ! She Had Long Black Hair That Stopped Just At The Top Of Her Butt And A Few Gray Strings . Her Yellow Glowing Skin Was Smooth And She Still Had A Body Of A 21 Year Old . Selena Hernandez Was A Hard Working Mother . My Mom Was A Full Time Mom , Wife and Lawyer . and Between All That She Still Keeps Herself Looking Beautiful . My Father Came Rushing Down The Stairs Greeting Us . " Good Morning Beautiful " I Smiled " Aw GoodMorning Daddy " he Laughed Nervously " Um I Was Talking To Your Mother Babycakes"

I Make A Stank Face " Oh Ok " I Joked He Kissed Her Whispering Something In Her Ear . She Started To Laugh As Her Yellow Cheekbones Turned A Cotten Candy Pink . They Still Brought That Feeling To Each Other . My Mama Fixed Our Plates Calling My Little Sister Heaven Down Stairs . She Came Down Stairs In A white Short Ass Dress And Some white Sandals , With Her Curly Hair In A Bun . She Was Grown As Shit To Be 16 I'm 18 And She Act Like She Own Me . She Had Her White Michael Cors Purse Across Her Chest And Chanel Earrings On She Got For Her Birthday A Few Days Ago .

My Mom And Dad Looked At Her "Heaven , Seriously ?" my Mother Said With A Now Red Face . I Smirked Continuing To Eat . She Rolled Her Eyes And Sat Down " What !" She Yelled " Who Are You Yelling At Heaven ? Don't Get It Twisted " my Mom Bucked As Her Spanish Accent Came Out . " Go Change Your Damn Clothes " Mom Yelled . " NO!" Heaven yelled back . I Froze , My Dad Froze Then He Started To Talk " Heaven -"

She Pouted " But Daddy I Got Shorts Under !" He Gave In " Alright " She Kissed His Cheek Rushing Out The Door . My Mom Face Was Red And She Slammed The Dishes In The Sink . "Selena ." my Dad Said . When He Said Her Name His Accent Came Out As She Caught Chills . My Dad Pulled Her To Him . She Was 5'3 Like Me And He Was 6'1 . My Dad Was Light Skinned And Had Very Curly Hair . He Had Strong Face Features And A Great Body Frame . After Work He Stayed In The Gym . My Dad Was Ripped . He Talked Her Outta Being Mad At Him Making Her Deep Dimples Pop Out Her Skin . I Shook My Head " Bye Love Birds " I Grabbed My Eyes To My Porsche And Sped Off In The Direction Of Great Bridge High School . One Of The Best Schools in Atlanta.

And Yes That Is Harmony & Her Outfit In The Picture 👌