Chapter 9

Harmony's Outfit I MADE On
Polyvore

I Threw My Head Back And Continued To Ride August .

"Shit " He Groaned Biting His Lip . He Pulled My Hair As I Smiled At How Much We Were Enjoying This . Minutes Later We Climaxed Laying On The Bed Smoking A Blunt . I

Didn't Start Smoking Until Me And August Started Dating But I Hadn't Did A lot Of Things Until We Started Dating .

" Damn Daddy Taught You Good Ma' " I Laughed And Inhaled The Loud We Were Smoking .

" Boy You Ain't Teach Me Shit " I Coughed And Pasted Him The Blunt .

" See Look At You Coughin And Shit ' Tryna Be Like Ya Boy Here Ha Baybeh"

I Rolled My Eyes And Smiled . I Looked At The Clock And It Said 12:05 SHIT! My Parents Were Gonna Kill Me . I Jumped Up And Grabbed My Clothes .

" Yo What Happened" I Smiled At How Fast He Jumped Up
" Nun I'm Late My Parents Are Gonna Kick My Ass " He Layed Back And Laughed Still Smoking. " You Grown Right So Why you Still Living With Dem ' "

I Froze . Honestly I Didn't Know Why I Was Still There , I Had Enough Money To Move Out August Made Me Quit My Job He Was Giving Me Money Every Day . So I Don't Why I Was There.

I Threw On My Clothes And Grabbed My Moschino Bag And Phone .
" I Don't Know , Ima Call You " I Hit The Blunt Quickly And Kissed Him . I Exited His House And Blew The Smoke Out . I Sped Home .

When I Pulled Up In The Drive Way My Dads Car Was Here . Shit! I Sprayed Myself And Looked At My Eyes . They Were Bloodshot Red! Shit Shit Shit ! I Started To Laugh .

My High Was Kicking In . I Put Some Sunglasses On And Grabbed My Bag And Phone . I Walked Up To The Door And Opened It. My Mom Was Sitting At The Table in Silence .

I Closed The Door And Started To Walk Up Stairs Until She Stopped Me .
"
Harmony Maria Rodriguez Where The Hell Are You Going ! "

My Mom Said . Her Spanish Accent Came Out Strong Which Either Means She's Mad Or Sad , I'm Guessing Mad . I Sighed And Back Up . " Si Madre ? "

She Chuckled " This Is The Third Damn Night You Have Been Out Late ? This Is My House My Rules -"

My High Started To Take Over And I Started Laughing My Ass Off . Her Face Got So Red So Fast . She Walked Up To Me And Snatched My Glasses off And Gasped . " And Have The Nerve To Come In My House High Off Your Ass?"

I Stopped And Grabbed On To The Wall To Stand Straight . She Was Furious And Started To Speak In Spanish.

" No puedo soportarlo más! puta culo estúpido!" She Blew My High When She Said That . She Really Just Called Me A Stupid Ass Bitch! I've Always Done Right By Them And I Slip Up A Couple Times And Ima Bitch! Heav Comes Back Later But Ima Bitch ! Fuck Her !

" vete a la mierda puta te odio!" I Yelled At Her I Ran Upstairs And Slammed My Door . She Burst In .

" I Am Your Mother How Dare You " She Slapped Me . Anger Took Over And I Pushed Her Into My Closet . She Gasped And Her Eyes Filled With Anger . She Ran Towards Me But My Father Grabbed Her And Heaven Grabbed Me " I Hate You Fucking Puta !" I Yelled " Get The Hell Out My casa!" She Yelled My Father Carried Her Out And I Grabbed Everything I Would Need . Clothes ,Shoes , My Graduation Gown And Dress EVERYTHING . Heaven Was Out Of Breath " She Don't Mean It armonía no deje " She Started To Cry . " Heaven I Gotta Go I Promise I'll See You " I Said In Anger .

I Grabbed My Things And Ran Down Stairs . My Mother Was Drinking And My Father Stood Up . " Harmony -"
" No I'm Leaving For Good . Adios para siempre a usted ya su mierda " I Said Slamming The Door . " I Wiped The Tears That Were Falling And Threw My Three Nike Duffle Bags In My Car .
I Started The Car And Drove Off At The End Of The Street , I Stopped And Broke Down . I Called The Only Person I Could Call Right Now , August .