Chapter 11

August Bedroom At The Top ✌️

In Woke Up With August Wrapped Around Me Like A Snake .
I Laughed At His Snoring . I Moved His Head Off Me Gently And Ran To The Bathroom . I Did My Morning Hygiene And Went Inside The Bed Room To See An Awoken august .

I smiled As He Walked Past Me . Five Short Minutes Later He Tackled Me Into The Bed

"August "
I Whined " Baybeh You Ight"
He Laughed . " Your Fat Ass "
I Laughed . I Rolled On My Stomach And I Felt A Sting On My Ass .

" Ouch! AUGUST " I Heard Him Laugh . " The Only Thing That's Fat Around Here Is Yo Ass , Daddy Been Pipe ing Them Shits Right Baybeh ' " .

I Laughed " Boy Please " He Rolled Me Over . " You Tryna Play Daddy ? " He Smiled I Laughed

" Aug Not Now I Gotta Get Dressed Im Meeting ...." I Laughed As He Kissed All Over My Neck . " Teairra " I Pushed Him off Me And Got Dressed .

I Finished Getting Dressed To See August Coming Out The Bathroom Looking Type Sexy & And I Was Turned On By It . He Was On The Phone When I Came Behind Him And Started Kissing His Neck .

" Yea ..Tell Them Niggas So Met Me On Forty Fifth ...Yea Bring The White And And Plant .....Ight ... Harmony ... Naw Nigga Mind Ya Business Partna ' "

And He Hung Up .

" Now You Want Daddy ? "
I Nodded
He Pulled Me Close

" Can't Have Em'!" He Dashed Out The Room Out The Door . I Laughed And Grabbed My Keys . I Walked Out And Locked The Door . I Met Him Out Side Leaning On His Car .

" For That ..." I Kissed Him And Whispered To Him
" Yeen Getting Nun Tonight " He Laughed And Called My Named . I Stuck My Tongue Out And Ran Slowly to My Car And Drove Off .

I Pulled Up And Beeped The Horn For Tea to Come Out. A Few Seconds Later She Ran Out Looking Sexy And Hopped In My Car " BITCCCH!!"

She Screamed Hugging Me .
" I Missed You Bestfriend " I Hugged Back . I Pulled Off Starting To Drive .

" You Don't Hit A Bitch Up No More " She Smiled Looking In The Front Seat Mirror .

I Sighed " I Know I've Been Busy . My Mama Kicked Me Out And I'm Living With August " I Blurted Out . Her Eyes Widened And She Punched Me In The Arm .

" Bitch What Did - Wait Didn't You And August Just Start Dating Don't You Think This Is To Fast? "

I Sighed . I Knew It Was But Where Else Was I Supposed To Go ? Tea Lives With Her Sister . And I Don't Have Any Family Here August Was The Only Person I had .

" I Know But He's My Only Option Right Now " She Nodded .
" I Know Just Be Careful , I Know August Is Involved In The Streets A lot So Just Be Careful And Take It Slow " I Nodded She Was Right . August Was A Big Dealer I Knew About It But I didn't Really Care . I Didn't Always Have The Perfect Life . I Went Through Some Tough Shit before We Moved Here .

My dad Had To Make Ends Meet No Matter What It Took . We Were Moving Pretty Fast And It's Not Good But I Couldn't Help It . We Pulled Up To I Hop And Got Out . We Walked In And Sat Down .

We Talked A Little Until The Waitress Came Over .
" Will That Be All?" We Nodded And She Sat Down Our Food .

" But I'm Done With Rowan For Good Girl " I Rolled My Eyes and Ate A Piece Of My Pancake .

" How many Times Are You Gonna Say That Tea ? , Y'all Gone Be Together Tomorrow . "

I Laughed .

" I'm Serious Harmony I'm Done With Him ." I Shook My Head As I Finished Eating My Food .

" So You Think You Can Take My Man Bitch ?"

I Looked Up And Saw Katelyn Standing In Front Of Me , Here This Bitch Go with The B Word Yo .

It's A Few More Chapters Left Then Book 2 Comes Out !