Chapter 13

Six More Chapters Left And Lots Of Drama Y'all Ready For Book 2 !!!

August Walked Up To Me And Wrapped His Hands Around My Waist .

" Wassup Baybeh This -" I Took My Eyes Off Bryson And Looked At August .

" I Know Who His Is " August Made A Confused Face . And Dapped Bryson .

" Ight Ima Hit You Up Later Aug"

I Put My Purse And Keys Down .

" Ight Bryson" He Left And

Closed The Door While Smirking At Me .

" Yo What's Wrong With You ? Being Rude And Shit "

I Walked In His Bedroom .

" Nothing Just Tea And Her Drama ." He Nodded

" How You Know Bryson? "

I Looked At Him And Sat Down Taking The Strap Of My Shoes .
I Didn't Wanna Tell Him I Use To Date Him .

" He And My Little Sister Hate Each Other -". He Laughed " You Sure , Cause It Seemed Like You Fucked Him Or Sum "

I Looked Up Did He Lose His Fucking Mind?

" August What Are You Talking About !" I Yelled " Well You Was Staring Hard Harmony You Must Want His Ass "

He Leaned Against The Door And Switched His Hat Around To The Back . I Rolled My Eyes And Got Up .

" Why The Fuck Would You Say That Dumb Shit August? Damn You Got Issues "

I Covered My Mouth Quickly . I Didn't Mean To Say It I Was Just Mad .

" Oh I Got Issues Fuck You Bitch Ieen Had To Do Shit For Ya Dumb Ass , Where Ya Dumb Ass Parents Huh? Oh That's Right Not Taking Care If you Like I Am !" He Yelled .

My Eyes Started To water . He Hurt Me Deep Just Now , And I Didn't Mean To But He Is So Insecure . I Shouldn't Have Said It I Know He Had trust Issues .

I Sat Down And Tryed To Hold Back My Tears . I Heard Him Sigh And Walk Over And Bend Down In Front Of Me .

" Baybeh I'm Sorry for Calling You Out Ya Name. I Just -".

" No August You Always Think I Want Somebody !! I Only Want You And You Don't Get That! You know i was a virgin before you and me had sex! "

" Harmony I'm Tryin To Understand Ight? You Know I Can't Trust Nobody "

" We'll If You Want This To Work You Gotta Trust Me August . "

I Stood Up And Started To Walk Away He Grabbed Me Tight . With Anger In His Eyes .

" SEE THERE YOU GO ALWAYS WALKING AWAY FROM ME STOP DOING THAT SHIT!"

I Sniffled And Looked In His Piercing Brown Eyes . I Couldn't Help But Get Turned On By His Madness .

Next Thing I Know I Smashed My Lips On To His And We Started To Get Hot Quick . He Threw Me On The Bed And Got On Top Of Me. He Kissed All Over Me As I Unbuckled His Belt . He Kissed My Lips Again.

" You Can't Keep Walking Away From me Harmony "

I Looked Into His Eyes . " And You Gotta Trust Me August " He Smiled And Kiss Me As We Continued To Finish What We Started .

Later On .

August Left To Handle Some Business . That Was Our First Fight And The Makeup Sex Was Great . I Know He Has Issues But He Has To Learn To Trust Me , But When He's Inside Of Me It's Like Im On A High .

He Sends This Rush Through My Body That I Can't Control It's Unexplainable .My Phone Started To Ring , It Was A Number Id Never Seen Before .

" Hello?"

" Hey Baby It Was Nice Seeing You Again " It Was Bryson I Sighed

" Bryson What -"

" Ima Cut All The Bs , I'm Coming After You Baby Your Mine And Always Will Be Tell Aug To Watch His Back . But Your Probably Not Gonna Tell Him Cs We'll He Already Thinks You want Me "

His Sinister Laugh Blared Through My Phone . I Hung Up And Sat Up With My Head Against The Wall. He Was Right I Wasn't Gonna Tell August But I Had To Do Something . He Was Trying To Bring August Down And i Couldn't Let That Happen.