Chapter 14

Two weeks later .

I Was Finally Down With School Today . I Was So Damn Happy . I Took One Last Picture With Namoi Tea And Heaven .

"Damn Sis Your Finally Done " Heav Said Smilling . I Smiled And Hugged Her . I Haven't Seen Her Much Since My No Good Ass Parents Kicked Me Out . They Didn't Even Show Up To My Graduation Ceremony Today. I'm Mean I Am Still There Child They Could Of Least Came To Support And Congratulate Me On Graduating . I Miss My Parents But I'm Pissed They Didn't Even Come And Low Key Hurts .

" Damn You All Grown Up Now Huh?"
I Turned Around To See August With Flowers In His Hands . My Face Lit Up With A Smile Ever Since That Argument We Had We Got Better , We Still Argue But We Always Have Sex To Make It Up . We Have Sex A lot , Actually . But It's Amazing Every time .
" Well yea I'm Done With This School Shit " I Smiled At Him and Grabbed the Flowers Smelling Them . He Laughed And Looked Me Up And Down .
" I Know You Good As Hell In That Dress Baybeh " He Licked His Lips , And Lust Filled His Eyes . I Blushed And He Pulled Me Close .

" You wanna Take It Off Me ? ". I Smirked And Kissed Him He Laughed And We ran Towards The Car . We Drove Off Quick . We Pulled Up To The Light . I Started To Kiss All Over Him And Unbuckle His Belt
"Damn Baybeh , We Gotta Make It Home "

He Laughed Unsteadily . But I Wanted It Now . Call Me Addicted But He Was Like A Drug To Me . I Had To Have It Or I Wouldn't Function. We Finally Made It Home And I Got Out The Car And So Did He . I Walked Up To Him And Jumped On Him Wrapping My Legs Around His Waist .

" Damn Baybeh You Want Daddy ? " He Laughed . I Whined " August Come On Now!" He Held Me Up And Walked to The Door . He Put Me Down And Opened The Door . I Ran In Pulling Him By He's Shirt . I Kicked Off My Heel And He Started To Kiss Me Gripping My Butt .

We Made It In The Room And I Slammed The Door . I Pushed Him Against The Wall and Unbuckled His Belt .

He Switched Me Around So That I Was Against The Wall . I Pulled Off My Thong And He Pulled Me Up He Entered Me And I Let Out A Loud And Relived Moan

" Augussssst " I Wrapped My Legs Around His Waist And Pulled Him Deeper Inside Of Me . " Damn Baybeh " He Breathed Out . I Ripped His Shirt Off And He Laughed " Damn That Was Polo Gurl "

I Laughed And They Turned Into Moans As He Went Deep Inside Me . That High I Longed For Was There . I Felt Like I Was Floating . It's The Most Pleasurable Thing I've Ever Felt . I Think I Might be Addicted but I Don't Care It's The Best Addiction To Me.

He Sped Up The Pace As I Was Close To Climaxing " A-augusssst , Don't s-stop " I Moaned Out . My Eyes Started To Water And My Legs Gave Out
I Couldn't Let Out Another Word . I Just Closed My Eyes Letting The Tears Run Down My Cheeks . " damn I love you Harmony . "

I Can't Believe He Just Said He Loved Me Instead Of Thinking I Blurted Out
" I Love You August Cum For Me " And With That He Released Himself . And I Did Too . He Pulled Out And Put Me On The Bed . And Layed Beside Me .
"I Think I'm Addicted August " I Breathed Out .

He Looked At Me And Moved My Now Sweaty Hair Out My Face . " Me Too Baybeh , "

I Smiled And Looked Up At The Ceiling. " Did You Really Mean It When You Said You Love Me Aug ?" I Blurted Out . He Looked At Me And Smiled .

" I Never Told Any Girl I Loved Them Except My Nieces , My Mama And You if I Say I Love You I Mean It Baybeh , I Know I Be Tripping sometimes But Ieen Neva Had A girl like you Baybeh . all my Niggas Say You Changing me but Ioon Care Baybeh I Love You Harmony I Really Do "

I Was Speechless That Was The First Time August Ever Expressed His Feelings To Me That Deep. Honestly I Loved Him Too , Beside The Sex August Makes Me Laugh, He Was There For Me , He Makes Me Feel Like A Queen . He Always Tells Me That I'm Beautiful And God Made A Damn Goddess . He Makes Sure I'm Good And Makes Sure I'm Okay . And He's Been Through So Much And All I Could Do Was Cry . I Sat Up And Started Crying . He Sat Up And Rubbed My Back Pulling Me Into Is Chest .
" Damn What I Do ?" I Laughed
" Nothing baby I'm Just Happy You Love Me Cause I Love You Too "

He Laughed " Good Cause That Silence Was killing a nigga girl "

He Kissed My Forehead And Walked In The Backroom . I Laughed And Layed Back Down , And Started to Think He Loved Me And I Loved Him Too Or Did I Love The Sex ?