Chapter 2

•august At The Top ^^ •

I Pulled Up To School Getting Out Greeted By My Best Mother Fucking Friend Terraira I Been Rocking With Her Since First Grade And Now We Bout a Graduate Man Time Flys .

She Hugged Me " Hey Bae " She Smiled . I Smiled Back
" Hey Bae "

I Locked My Door As We Walked To The Front Of The School . Everbody Hangs Out In Front Of The School Before It Starts .

" Yea Like He Be Doing Way too Much"

I Nodded Agreeing With Her Boy Toy Rowan . Then A All Black Cadillac Escalde Pulled Up To The Drop Off Area . Everybody Turned To See Who It Was . Katelyn Grady The Whore Of The School Stepped Out Looking Pretty .

She Was Way To Pretty To Be A Slut But Hey That's Her . She Wasn't One Of Thoses Trashy Hoes That Wore Dresses So Short Her Ass Hung Out . The Unknown Person Rolled Down The Windows And I Almost Fainted .

August Alsina The Finest Nigga Ever . He Was 24 And He Was A Thug But He Was So Damn Sexy . He Was Light-skin Brown Eyes . Tattoos Everywhere , Pink Plump Lips , Perfect Teeth Good Lord He Was Sexy In Every way . They Exchanged Words As She Walked Away From His Truck.

" Girl He Looking At You " Teairra Said I Didnt Notice I Was Staring Back Till He Smiled . he Bit His Lip And Pulled Off .

I Smiled To Myself . I Know August Sexy ass Alsina Did Not Smile And Bit His lip At Me . Tea Smiled And And Pulled Me Into The Building.

" Girl I Saw That" She Cooed . I Laughed Walking To My Locker . Taking My World Geography Book Out , My Geometry Book , And My Biology Book . I Had All Honors Classes Yes I Was Sexy And Smart .

She Put Her Things In My Locker " You Liked Him Since Middle School " She Laughed . I Pushed Her " Fuck You And Who Wouldn't His Fine Ass "

She Laughed Dapping Me . I Closed My Locker As We Continued Talking Until I Bumped Into The Bitch Of All Bitches . Katelyn .

" What The Fuck ! Watch Where , You Going Dumbass" I Shook My Head I Was Never The Type To Fight . I Was Always Taught To Be Classy Unless A Bitch Put They Hands On You Now Disrespect Will Get You Slapped .
" Katelyn Watch Ya Mouth Ight ? It Was An Accident " I Said Calmly . She Rolled Her Eyes

" See I Ain't Harmony I'll Beat Your Ass Now Keep It Moving" Tea Bucked . She Walked Away Mumbling

" Harm I'll Punish Her Ass " I Laughed Putting My Hand Around Her Neck .
" I Know Tea She Ain't Even Worth It " I Shrugged . We Parted Ways As I Headed To World Geography .

• Last Block •

" a • b(56) divided By fourteen is 5,478" I Answered . Mrs. cambra Smiled " Ok No Homework Tonight But Study For The Final Exam Tomorrow . "

The Bell Rung As We All Scattered Out Of Class Tea Was Grabbing Our Stuff Out The Locker Till Her Boy Toy Rowan Came Up And Kissed Her Telling Her To Come To His House At 10 . Tea Was One If Those Girls Who Liked Put In Her Place It "Turned Her On " She Stated . I Walked Out Seeing My Sister Kissing Her Boyfriend Chresanto . She Turned Towards Me "Hey Bitch " I Smiled " Hey Hoe " We Started To Talk As We Got In My Car . We Pulled In The Drive Way
"But I Think I Love Him Harm"
I Looked At Her "Love Is A Strong Word Hev" She Sighed " I Know But It's Been 9 Months And I Really Care About Him " I Smiled .

I Remember When I Was In Love With This Boy Named Bryson . and He Was Just Like The Other Niggas Stupid And A Cheater . That's Why I've Been Single So Long . " We'll If You Love Him , You Love Him " I Cut The Car Off And She Hugged Me . We Got Out And Walked Up To Our Porch . I Unlocked The Door To A Quite Empty House . I Put My Keys On The Island And Went Up Stairs . I Changed Into Some Black Basketball Shorts And A Black Jordan Crop Top With White Letters . I Gathered All My Dirty Clothes And Sorted Them Colored And White . I Threw Them In My Purple Basket Carried It Down Stairs " Heaven ! I'm Going To The Laundry Mat !"
" Ight!" She Yelled . I Put My Basket In The Car ,getting In And Driving Off I Blasted Tinashe All Hands On Deck .

I Pulled Up To Soap N Suds , I Hopped Out And Grabbed My Basket . I Got Change For A Twenty And Started Washing . While Waiting I Went To The Corner Store And Brought Some Hot Fries And Some Tea .

Walking Out The Store I Bumped Into SomeOne . Out Of All People It Had To Be My Crush August . he Grabbed Me From Falling .

" My Bad Ma " He Said Looking Up And Then Smiling . I Blushed Picking Up My Tea .

" You Good" I Said Smiling I Started Walking Away Until ...

" Yo You Beautiful " He Smiled Pulling Me Towards Him . I Blushed But Then I Remembered He Was With Katelyn Hoe Ass .

" Thank You But You Gotta Girl , and We Don't Like Each Other " He Laughed.

"That Ain't My Girl I Just Mess With Her " I Put My Hand On My Hip And Twisted My Lips .

" Mhm Whatever " I Laughed Trying To Walk Away Again
" How Old Are You ? "

I Laughed " Eighteen " He Smirked " Nice Seeing You Lil Mama "

He Rubbed My Hand And Hopped in His Escalade Pulling Off . Did He Just Call Me "lil " Mama ? Oh Hell No . Just Because I'm Not Katelyn 21 And A Senior , Don't Make Me No Lil Mama . Only If He Knew . I Ain't No Lil Girl Im Grown , I Felt Like I Had Something To Prove That Day .