Chapter 10

August At The Top I Changed His Name From Dre To August

I Hung Up The Phone And Pulled Up In His Drive Way . He Was Standing There No Shirt On And Every Tattoo That Cover His Carmel Skin Exposed . With Nike Shorts And Nike Slides On . I Got Out And Grabbed One Bag While He Grabbed The Others . I Dropped Them In His Closet And Sat On His Bed and Put My Hands Over My Face .

He Sat Beside Me as I Told Him What Happened . He Started Pacing . " What The Fuck Is Wrong With Ya Motha ' " I Sighed " August -" "nah it's Fucking 1:20 in the morning "
" August it's Okay Baby I Here Ain't I ?" He Calmed Down And Got On His Knee In Front Of Me " I'm Not Gonna Let Nobody Take You Away Like They Did Mel "

Every Time He Gets Mad About Certain Things He Brings Up Mel . That Was August's Brother . He Died A Couple Years Ago And August Can't Deal With It . He's Scared Somebody Gonna Take Some One He Cares About From Him And I Try To Remind Him Everything's Gonna Be Alright.
I Rubbed His Face " Baby It's Gonna Be Alright . " I Kissed Him And He Stared At Me . And Layed Down . I Looked In My Bag And Grabbed My Body Wash And Things . I Went Into His Bathroom And Undressed . I Turned On The Shower And Looked In The Mirror . I Was Wired Because I Didn't Know Who I Was Staring At . I Didn't Recognize Myself . Then I Started To Think . What Happened To Me? I Never Disrespected My Family Before . And Never Did A lot Of Things While I Was With August . But I Didn't Care He Cared And That Was All That Mattered At The Time .

Short But Hey I'm Tired And I'm Usually Sleep At 12 But Ima Do One More For You Guys

- Bree'asia Aka MISFITALSINA