'Friendly' Sleep Over-3

Previously
And when Jordan saw Ina's house on the the window he...
...~...

And when Jordan saw Ina's house on the window he was shocked of how modern it was. After some seconds of Jordan gazing upon Ina's house, he realized that Ina was still asleep. He didn't want to wake her up, so he waited until she wakes up. 

As Ina continues to sleep and Jordan stares at her, he starts to imagine what it would be like if they were a couple. It's a funny feeling but he loves spending time with someone as cool as Ina. He keeps thinking about how things might develop between them in the future and it makes him smile. "She's so cute..." he thinks to himself as he blushes.

After a few minutes of Ina still sleeping, her brother went up to them and said "just wake her up, its fine" "but I don't want to.. she looks so peaceful..." Jordan said, "ok fine, I'll wake her up then" Ina's brother said, her brother then nudged and tapped on her and said "hey sis, wake up". "hmm... l-later..." Ina whined, "no later. your 'friend' here has been sitting and waiting for you to wake up!" Ina's brother said scolding her, "h-huh?!" at that very moment, Ina realized what she has been using as a pillow. Ina was quite flustered of that and kept apologizing, she also covered her face. "hahah... don't apologize... I also didn't want to wake you up.. so... your brother did..." Jordan giggled as he was explaining (he did this face'😅'). Ina's brother laughed along with Jordan and said "that's so cute! It's good to see my lil sister getting along well with her quote on quote friend~" Ina's brother said jokingly which made the two of them embarrassed. "s-shut it..!" Ina protested. Jordan just stayed quiet as he blushed in embarrassment.

After that they went into Ina's house. Her house was very modern and clean. After the tour Ina was still tired, but she was also bored and wanted to do something, so Ina and Jordan went to her room to hang out. "s-so w-what do you w-want to d-do?" Ina asked, "this is your house, you pick!" Jordan said "b-but y-you're the g-guest, y-you pick..!" Ina said, starting an argument with Jordan. After their argument, Jordan finally gave in and picked something to do. "FINE! we'll play video games!" Jordan said in defeat. Ina smiled and nodded in agreement, so they played on her PS.

They played videogames for a while and it was very fun! Ina was better at some games than Jordan, and sometimes she even let him win so he doesn't feel bad. As they were playing, Jordan couldn't help but notice that Ina was very close to him. She kept leaning on his shoulder, whenever she makes a big move while they game, it makes him feel a little flustered. As the time went on, Ina kept making small moves like these, which made Jordan even more flustered and redder than before.

Ina didn't seem to realise that her moves were making Jordan flustered and redder than before. She kept on making these moves every now and then and it was driving Jordan crazy. He tried not to let it show but he couldn't help himself. Jordan was more and more confused as to what Ina was doing to him and whether she was actually just playing like normal or if she was purposely doing it to make Jordan flustered.

After a few minutes of thinking he decided to ask Ina what she's doing. "So...are you doing this on purpose?" he asked Ina. "h-huh-" before Ina could say anything, her phone buzzed. She checked it for a second and then suddenly her face turned a bright pink and she seemed embarrassed all of a sudden. Jordan wanted to know what made her feel like this and what she was looking at on her phone but she didn't want to say anything.

Ina just said "I- u-uhm... i-it's n-nothing... N-nothing a-at all!" She still seemed like she was blushing though, so Jordan was curious. "are you sure? You seem very nervous all of a sudden..." he asked as he tried to get her to tell him what that was, she quickly turned her phone off as she put it back into her pocket which only made Jordan more curious. He felt like Ina is hiding something from him. "Is everything alright? You don't have to hide anything, I'm a good friend! so whatever it was you can tell me, okay?" "Y-yeah" Ina said while nodding her head. Ina seemed nervous which made Jordan even more concerned. "Are you sure everything is alright?" he asked. "w-well... u-um..." Ina seemed very embarrassed to say it but.. "w-well... m...m-my brother... h-he... s-sent me s-something..." she says as she blushed in embarrassment. "what did he send?!" Jordan says curiously. Ina then showed him her phone "DAMN BRUH! your brother sent this??!" "y-yeah..." Ina blushes as she takes her phone away and turns it off and continues to play videogames.

After a few hours, they got bored so they just stopped. Ina was getting tired again, so then they just played truth or dare while Ina laid down. "J-Jordan, t-truth or d-dare" "truth!" Jordan said "w-will you h-have a s-sleep over w-with m-me?" Ina asked. Jordan was kind of surprised of what she asked. "I don't know, to be honest..." Jordan said. Then he called his mom to ask for her permission, weather or not he can have a sleep over. His mom allowed him. Jordan was happy about that. Ina went to find another bed or mattress  for Jordan. After she found it, it was already 08:30 pm, so they got ready for bed.

Jordan was really excited about the sleepover. It was the first time he had slept over at a friend's house. He wondered what sort of fun things he and Ina would do the next day. He was a bit nervous about sharing a bed with Ina, but he was also kind of looking forward to it. If they're sleeping in the same bed, then they'll be able to cuddle and sleep more comfortably. It was a fun thought, but he didn't want to get his hopes up in case she didn't want to cuddle with him.

Jordan didn't know that he was gonna have a sleep over so he didn't bring anything other then his school bag full of books and his wallet for lunch, so basically he didn't bring clothes or anything for a night outside his house. Jordan asked Ina if he could borrow some stuff, Ina told him to use her brother's clothes and get another toothbrush. "Are you sure that's okay?" he asked. "I'm not sure if they'll fit me..." But Ina insisted that he should use her brother's clothes. He got the feeling that Ina and her brother had a good relationship and that his brother trusted her enough. So Jordan finally agreed to wear his clothes.

After they got ready for bed, they went to get dinner. Ina's mother's food was very good, they enjoyed it. After that, they went to Ina's bedroom to sleep. It was an awkward silence, so Jordan tried to bring up conversations to talk for a bit. After a few minutes, they drifted of to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED