The Trio-7

Previously
After Ina got ready for bed. she went to her bed and laid down. Ina got her phone to go see her messages, and saw...
...~...

__________________________________
Jordan____________________________

Hey Ina
I have something to tell you...

what?

Ever since I met you...
you've always been special to me

eh???

I really hope you feel the same about me

wait what'd you mean??

I'm sorry to tell you this suddenly...
I kinda
like you..
will you be mine?

I don't know what to say?

Is that a no?

NO NO
I just
don't know what I feel towards you
give me some time to think about it

Ah I see..
I understand
you have all the time in the world

Thanks for understanding

ofc <3

__________________________________

Third person POV

Ina then closed her phone right away to think about what just happened. "did Jordan just... CONFESS TO ME??" Ina thought to her self. "what should I say??and plus I DON'T KNOW MY OWN FEELINGS" she thought as she overthinks about her decision. "and that '<3' at the end... UGH!!" she thought.

At this point Ina is overwhelmed with emotions and she doesn't know what to do. But she knows that she can't just wait anymore, she has to make a decision. She has to tell Jordan how she feels, and hopefully he feels the same way.

Ina's mind was racing with thoughts and worries. But she was determined to do the right thing and be honest with her feelings. It's gonna be hard, but it was something she had to do and there was no other way around it.

And Ina kept laying there, thinking about it. It kept her up all night and she couldn't sleep. She knew she's not gonna sleep until she makes a decision. So she opened her phone to look at her messages and reread all her messages with Jordan, till she sleeps.

The Next Day

Ina woke up to the sound of her brother waking her up. "Hey Ina~" Her brother said waking her up. She responded with a nod. Her brother smiled and said "your friend is here". Ina's eyes suddenly opened wide in surprise. "H-huh???!" She says shocked. Then Keira appeared from the background. "Hey~" Keira said with a smile.

Ina POV

"WHAT?? KEIRA'S HERE??? BUT I JUST WOKE UP AND IT'S SO EARLY" I said internally. "H-hey" I said in a tired voice. Suddenly, Keira's face looked red? I got kind of worried because of that
"What's going on?? Why is her face so red?? Is she sick??" I thought to my self. "A-are you ok? Y-your face is... r-red..?" I said worriedly. "I-I'm ok, j-just... ok.. " She said stuttering? "Soooo wanna eat breakfast together?" my brother said in a awkward tone, "I would love to!" Keira said. I just nodded and got ready for the day.

At the dinning table was kind of awkward since Keira was here unannounced. thank fully, my brother started the conversation. "sooo... when did you guys start being friends?" he asked. "a few months ago! I talked to her first!" Keira answered proudly. "well, you need to talk to her first to be her friend. if Ina was the one who talked first, I'd be surprised not gonna lie hahah!" my brother said jokingly. "I-I wouldn't t-talk first.." I added. "I like that you're socially awkward! its kind of cute..!" Keira said with a smile. they continued to talk, while I just listened and answer if someone asked me something. I obviously finished my food first. After I washed my dish, I went back to my room and check my phone for chats.

__________________________________
Jordan____________________________

hey Inaa!
can I come over?

sure
Keira's already here

Oh!
ok
Im comingg
__________________________________

After that I smiled at my chat with him. I'm starting to think I do like him back...

A few minutes later Keira came in my room and talked to me for a while. And more minutes later, Jordan came. I felt better with him around not gonna lie... "thanks for letting me come over Ina!" Jordan said happily, "yea, thanks alot" Keira said. She kind of sounded sarcastic. The whole time Jordan talked to Keira and Keira talked to Jordan, they sounded mad or something? Jordan tried to lighten the mood by asking us if we wanted  to play a game, and we did. We ended up playing pico park on my PS.

There were alot of arguments 'cause Jordan kept on teasing by getting of the edge. I know it made Keira mad lots of times. But I just laughed and went with it, Keira took it to seriously I guess. Well, we made trough the stages but it took a while 'cause of Jordan's teasing habit. For some reason, it always made me laugh and smile. My brother gave us snacks, he knows how hungry I get when playing. After a few hours of us playing pico park, we went and played honkai impact.

I actually didn't know that Jordan played honkai but he does. We played on co-op and stuff. I was highest captain level, which was level 82. Keira was second highest with level 79. And Jordan being the lowest which is level 75. My brother wanted to play too and I let him, since Keira's phone battery died. My brother's captain level was the highest with captain level 85. His valks were mostly built so, he carried us in co-op. Honkai is his favorite game, so he usually plays when he's not doing house work or assignments. I on the other hand, my favorite game is genshin impact. Keira has the highest AR, at AR 58. then there's Jordan 53. And me on AR 52. My brother's AR is pretty low, in AR 49. After we finished playing, we played truth or dare while my brother is cooking us lunch.

Third Person POV

"Keira! Truth or dare?!" Jordan asked. "hmm... Truth" She answered. "alright, Are you in love with anyone at school?" Jordan asked teasing her. Keira looked flustered and answered "I-I think... I am..." she said quietly. Jordan heard what she said, but Ina didn't so she looked confused. "alright alright" Jordan said as he looked at Ina, "Its your turn Ina!" he said. "o-oh! r-right.." "Jordan, Truth or dare?" "Dare me!" Jordan said excitedly. "ok... h-hug s-someone in this house" Ina said. "Ooooh are you asking me for a hug?" Jordan said teasing her. "N-NO! I-I J-JUST-" "Its fine its fine" Jordan said pulling her in to a hug. Keira looked really jealous and sad and mad at the same time. Ina hugged him back, they looked like their enjoying it. Ina then pulled away and looked at Keira. "oh right, its my turn" Keira said. "Ina, truth or dare" "t-truth?" "do you love anyone in this house right now?" Keira asked and Ina answered....

TO BE CONTINUED