Chapter 23

Xkmotg watched Hruyyus and Jared pace their cell restlessly with a smirk. They would prove to be wonderful bait.

          She could feel everything coming together. She'd get those brats, torture them, and execute them painfully. And then her ship would finally be back to its perfect domain. Everything would go back to normal.

         "Stop staring at us like that." Hruyyus hissed.

          "And stop making that smug face." Jared said with a growl.

          "Or what?"

          "Just wait until I get out of this cell and-" Hruyyus started.

          Xkmotg chuckled, placing a tentacle under her chin. "So feisty. Which will only make breaking you even more fun as soon as I have those other pests."

         "You won't get away with this." Jared hissed.

          "Of course, I will. I always get what I want."

         She smirked as she walked to her office and sat down at her desk, propping her feet up on her desk. She opened her computer before booting up her favorite dating app, Z Harmony.

         Her eyes widened as she studied her home page.

          How could she have no matches?! She was the perfect package. She had looks, brains, and enough power to behead anyone who even looked at her lover the wrong way! Who wouldn't want all of that?!

          Oh god, was she looking forward to taking out her rage on those kids. Torturing them before already sounded like quite a blast, but now that she was in a bad mood it would be the only way for her to not want to freaking kill half of her staff.

         She walked back into the dungeon, smirking. It took no time at all for those pests to arrive for their little friend.

        Brian, Stefanie, and Leanne were struggling to try and get Jared and Hruyyus out of their cell, who were looking for anything they could to help.

        She shot three of her tentacles forward which connected to the back of the neck of all three kids, who immediately went rigid. She opened the door to a separate cell before forcing the three of them in and locking it.

        "What the hell just happened?" Jared whispered.

         All three of them snapped back to attention, looking around the cell in shock.

       "What the-" Brian started.

        "Their tentacles secrete a special enzyme that when in direct contact with human skin can cause temporary paralysis. But they've evolved to the point that they can choose when they want to secrete it."

         "Could we save the science lesson?!" Jared hissed before slowly sighing. "Sorry."

          "Now, why don't you children make this easy for me and tell me where that last traitor is?"

         "Go to hell!" Hruyyus hissed.

         Stefanie nodded. "You won't get shit from us!"

          Xkmotg's smirk widened. "You can either tell me now or we get to do this the fun way."

        "We won't say a word." Brian answered, his teeth grit.

          "Don't say I didn't warn you." She said, opening the cell door and grabbing Stefanie by the hair.

         "Watch it!" Stefanie hissed. "My hair can't be ruined now by some stupid overgrown octopus slime!"

         "Let go of her!" Jared shouted.

        "All you kids had to do was answer a question." She answered, slamming the cell door shut before starting to drag Stefanie out of the room. "Now I get to do this the fun way. And don't think I'll forget that octopus comment anytime soon."

          "Please let her go!" Leanne screamed, clutching the bars so tightly that her knuckles were turning white. "Let go of Stefanie!"

         "Quit your yapping."

          "You can't just do this!" Brian hissed.

          "I believe I just did."