The Hiding

Hisoka became more paranoid and started sprinting before breaking into a full on run. Taken aback she barely managed a quick "wait up" before sprinting after her, ever glad she used to be in track cross country. "Shhh." whispered Hisoka as she kept running. She turned quickly into the woods and ran up a path. Barely panting she let out a soft growl before dashing off after her in attempt to catch up. She had no idea where they wee going, merely preying that they'd find a way back home soon.

Hisoka looked behind her occasionally to see if she was still following, scared that it might get her. Eventually she turned off the path and seemed to disappear into thin air off the path. Panting before stopping she looked around, fear engulfing her as she didn't spot her anywhere. A human hand appeared from where she had disappeared and made a come on motion. She jumped, hesitating before carefully entering the foliage in the direction it indicated. She merely hoped it wasn't a terrible trick. Hisoka was waiting on the other side. She sighed with relief as she saw Lilly entered unhurt.

Looking slightly confused but relieved as well she looked at her. "The hell is going on?" She whisper yelled, taking into thought of when she was dished before.

Hisoka flinched again as she turned away. "Umm.... it's kind of hard to explain...." she said hesitantly.

"Than start talking because so far I feel like I've gone insane and lost my mind all in one day." She snapped. Her tone harsh, but her voice was quiet. Hisoka couldn't help flinching again as walked away a little bit before finding a big rock to sit on. Groaning softly, Lilly rubbed her temples in attempt to calm down. "sorry.. I get frustrated easily.." She apologized grumpily and went to sit down. "It's okay.. I probably would be that way too..." said Hisoka crossing her legs. "I wasn't lying though... it is difficult to explain though.. maybe if you ask like a few small questions first?"

"Alright, what is this place?" She asked and glanced around once more. She wanted to know that first, then why she was brought here. "Umm.... I guess it would be... hmm... I guess for you it would be heaven?" thought Hisoka aloud, thinking about it carefully. "So I'm dead?" She asked to clarify, feeling her gut wretch at the thought.

"Well no... You're still breathing aren't you?" she asked genuinely curious. She nodded her head after a second of watching her carefully. "Yep... You're still alive.. That's why I said I don't know you're here.. You shouldn't be..."

She rubbed her hands up and down her face briskly a moment, "so why the hell am I here?" She asked softly, more like thought aloud.

"Well I don't know... How'd you get here?" She sighed, rubbing her face in thought. "I was walkin home when you ran passed me. I didn't think much of it until something nearly knocked me over despite nothing being there." She started. "Okay.... Then what?" asked Hisoka, listening intently. She inhaled softly as continued. "I ran after you into an allyway but you were gone. After a minute I was gonna turn back to home before some shadow thing started at me. I ran but it caught my ankle. It dragged me back and.. I felt something trying to help me. In the end I fell into darkness.. I was falling forever and then this light.. It reached out and... I was out. I passed out and woke up on the shore a bit for thee down." She finished.

"Oh... um... how do I say this gently.... You were going to kill yourself and someone up here saved you..." She frowned and looked at her. "Why the hell would I kill myself?" She questioned with a confused expression. "Because someone down.... there... wanted you dead..."

"I still wouldn't want to die.. The hell is wrong with everything is this even real?" She asked in disbelief.

"Your arms are bloody...." said Hisoka, ignoring her last statement. "They'll find us if you stay that way... we have to go." she said turning around.

She furrowed her brows and looked at her arms, indeed finding them red and sticky with blood. Her stomach churned as she forced herself to look away before following.They walked a ways before getting to a tree much bigger than the rest of them. In fact it was so big you couldn't see the end of either the trunk or the top of the tree.

She looked at in awe for a long moment before jogging to catch back up to Hisoka. "Why we here?" She asked quietly.

"To clean you up." she said feeling the tree for a moment before closing her eyes. The spot by her hand glowed for a minute before a hole big enough for them to fit in opened up.

Her eyes widened more if possible as she hesitated.

"Where are we..." She asked softly again.