The Truth?

She stood there for a little longer before slowly moving back to the oak door Hisoka had led her to before. Standing beside it she remained there and took caution to look around.

She had to wait for a while as Hisoka found Hannah but eventually they both came back down. Hannah looked Lilly up and down, as if thinking about something before shaking her head. "Nope. Not human. Not angel either... Not sure what..."  she said, thinking again. "I don't think we can unless we break her out..." she said more quietly. Hisoka seemed to also be thinking deeply before abruptly turning towards Lilly. "Did anyone spot you?"

"Er... Well a guy.. Uh Michael I think.. He asked me to tell you he said hi..." She said slowly, nervously rubbing her arms under the jacket. "I didn't talk much promise! But he... He well called you a she... Was it an honest mistake or..?" She trailed off slowly.

 ".....I-" started Hisoka awkwardly before getting cut off by Hannah. "Micheal is a clumsy guy. Hisoka is a he." she said, almost sounding insulted that Lilly would say such a thing.

She held up her hands defensively. "Just asking sorry." She said and replaced them around her stomach.

"Well don't 'just ask'." she said meanly. She turned towards Hisoka and shook her head. "Lillian is not human." she shrugged. Hisoka looked worriedly at Lilly, as if afraid her.

She knitted her brows a moment, glancing between them. "What do you mean?" she asked softly.

"What do you mean what do I mean? You're not human. Period." said Hannah, irritated.

"Well excuse me. Not like I knew what that meant. Human is all I know." She shot back, making Hisoka flinch.

Hannah scoffed and spread her wings for take off. "Sorry Hisoka but I'm not helping anyone this rude."

"Well excuse me for not begging for forgiveness." She snarled, crossing her arms angrily and looked away.

Hannah smirked at her. "Good luck getting home." she said as she started to fly up to her nest.

"Sorry Hisoka, but i don't find it funny how she seems to think I'll apologize for my reaction. I wasn't the one to be rude. All i asked was what she meant by me not being human. If you spent your whole life thinking your human, its hard to think otherwise." She explained and sighed heavily.

"Yeah.... I just don't know how you'll get home now..." said Hisoka sadly. Her hair fell into her face as she looked down.

She shrugged lightly, "Why not ask that uh Michael kid. He seemed like he wanted to help..." She suggested lightly.

"Yeah but he don't know.....anything." said Hisoka, looking up towards his nest. It didn't seem she meaned it meanly just bluntly truthful.

"He could still help you think?" She asked gently.

"Well.... I guess we could always try." said Hisoka uncertainty. "But umm... You'll have to..."

"To what?" She asked slowly, feeling uncertain now about her idea.

"Go up there..." said Hisoka looking up slightly at his nest.

"You can't go get him?" She asked slightly, glancing up to where she last saw him disappear.

Hisoka shook her head. "No.. once he goes into his house he doesn't come out unless he's greeting someone...."

"Tell him Lilly's in trouble?" She suggested, shrugging her shoulders a moment.

"I'll.....try." said Hisoka as she got her gorgeous wings out again and flew up to his house.

She looked up and watched, her fingers mindlessly messing with the jacket hem as she waited. 'He really does move like a girl....' she thought suspiciously.

Hisoka eventually flew back down with Micheal. She landed, her wings disappearing instantly as she looked towards Micheal expectantly. "Well... Hannah was right..." he said quietly.

She crossed her arms and glared at her feet. "Sheesh, no need to remind me." She grumbled a bit.

"Sorry...but I'm not exactly sure how to get a.... whatever you are.... out of Heaven...." he said biting his lip in thought.

"Well who can we ask? And I'd like to know what the hell I am. I don't like how you two are looking at me." she replied, faintly turning red as she looked away.

"Hey Hisoka, why don't you see what she is?" asked Micheal with a small smile. "Uh....I haven't used that power in forever.... And I really don't think she'd like that..." said Hisoka rubbing her arm and looking away with a small blush.

"What power?" She asked slowly, glancing up and noticed Hisoka blushing, suddenly curious as to why.

"Well...I can-" Hisoka started but got cut off by Micheal. "He has the power to see what species something is if he kisses it." he said grinning at the awkward situation. Hisoka nodded embarrassed as she looked away away again, blushing a little more.

She rose an eyebrow, "And why?" She asked slowly.

"Well.... my mom was an angel and my father a demon. He had the power to seduce people and she had the power to tell what species someone was... But she didn't have to kiss whatever she could just touch it.... She was blind so I guess that was a helpful thing but.... I guess somehow the powers fused and now I can....yeah...." said Hisoka, trying to explain it without sounding stupid.

"I-I meant why are you embarrassed?" She corrected softly.

"Because I'd have to...kiss you..." said Hisoka shyly.

"And so that's so bad?" She asked slowly, feeling rather hurt yet embarrassed again.

"N-no... I just thought you'd....not want to..." said Hisoka quickly, not wanting her to hate her.

"Mhmm.." She said and sighed quietly. "Whatever it doesn't really matter. Let's just figure out how to get me home. My family may be missing me." She said and looked upset at the thought.

"Well it kind of all depends on your species... soooo....." said Micheal shrugging.

"What does it matter? If I'm human or angel or demon or whatever!?" She asked loudly, most likely drawing attention to them.

"Shhh!" said Micheal nervously as few people came out of their nests to see what was happening. He quickly went to Hisoka's apartment and Hisoka followed, motioning her to follow.

She growled slowly and followed, grumbling unhappily.