Chapter 17: Operation Match Makers

Hello everyone! Here is a new update sorry for the long wait I had an extreme writer's block. The video above is the 8th episode of the Book of Circus. So now enjoy!

Third POV

"I'm sure I've said this before, but... You are to perform the job presented to you as quietly as shadows." Sebastian said as he faced toward the three servants who were all trembling in fear.

"Well, what can you say after you've done all of this." Sebastian continued as all of them said that they were sorry.

"Well __________ has already fixed the stairwell at the main hallway." Baldroy said lighting up a cigarette.

"She has? That's surprising." Sebastian said as all of them step inside the newly built stair well.

All of them stand there in shock as they observe the whole hall way as if it wasn't destroyed in the first place. __________ appears to be on the stairs waxing the stair rail and now notices the rest of the servants gaping at what she had done.

"Everyone, I see that you've notice my work on the place. I hope I didn't change it that much did I?" Sebastian was the first to snap back to reality and slowly walk to her.

"No it's just that I've never seen someone single handle work in less than two days."

"I also made lunch and tea for Ciel so you don't have to do that." __________ said with a small unmistakable blush on her face.

"I'm grateful to you my kitten. You will get a fine reward when everyone else goes to sleep." Sebastian whispers inside of kissing her lightly on her temples.

___________'s blush went into a deeper shade of red and the rest of the servants are wondering on what was going between the two love birds.

"I hope she doesn't steal Mister Sebastian from me." Mey -Rin said seeing Sebastian kissing __________ on her forehead.

"You don't even have a chance Mey- Rin." Baldroy said breathing out a smoke from his cigarette.

"Why is that Mister Baldroy?" Finny said still too young and innocent to understand on what they were talking about.

"What I'm guessing is that __________ had already stolen Sebastian's heart from the time he set his eyes on her. Also don't forget about that plan that Lady Elizabeth had made up for those two." Baldroy replied.

"Oh alright then I'll get started on it right away." Finny said looking at the couple wondering on what they were talking about as the couple began to walk away chattering happily as if nothing in the world can even bother their smiles.

Your POV

"Achoo!" I suddenly sneeze as I was walking to the kitchen with Sebastian looking at me curiously.

"You alright my kitten?" Sebastian said.

"Yes I'm alright Sebastian. But I think that the servants are talking about us right now though." I said happily as we started to prepare for snack time for Ciel.

"Oh but ignore them 'cause I always have to do the work for them in the end." Sebastian said as we begin to bring the cart to the studies where Ciel is talking with Lady Elizabeth.

"Why is that?"

"They always break something , blow the kitchen up, destroy the whole mansion, or not following their instructions carefully." Sebastian said as we arrived at the door of the studies.

"Oh well let's talk more later alright my raven?" I said as he knock on the heavy doors.

"Alright my kitten." Before we even open the door Sebastian gives me a light kiss on my cheek.