Chapter 8: Proposal

HI! I'm back with a new update! Sorry for the waiting and sorry for saying too many sorrys. The video above is a song from the first Black Butler musical Yes my lord and yes I know Sebastian sounds like a girl. Also the contest is still going so keep on sending those enteries (if you don't know about the contest than go to the last chapter please). Now without further ado ENJOY!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

"I'm sorry for this mess it's not the cleanest place in the world but make yourself comfortable here." Joker said as he, Sebastian and I walk through the circus to this doctor which will look at my and Sebastian's wounds if we even have any.

"It's okay it's better than living on the streets." I said as I spread my senses to find any trace of children anywhere.

"How do you know about living on the streets?"

"I lived in the streets for a while before I got a job as a maid."

"Really?.... Oi, Snake is the doctor in?" Joker said out of the blue as he was talking to the snake man who was performing earlier.

I keep on trying to locate the children but for some reason I can't sense them anywhere. Then without my notice we stand right in front of a tent which was a slight bigger than the other tents I've seen so far.

"Here we are hope the Doc isn't making on one of his rounds. Ah, there he is Doc!" Joker said as we enter the tent to see Dagger with some guy with curly hair and glasses who was checking his leg.

Then that guy who seemed to be Doc looked up and saw Joker with Sebastian and I.

"Oh, Joker is your arm glitching up again?" Doc said as he took a good look at us.

"Nah, it's not me who needs to look at these two are...." Joker said but Dagger interrupted as he was continue to speak.

"Hey aren't those two the ones that were attacked by Betty?"

"Attacked by Betty! How horrible you two must come with me to the medical tent." Doc said instead of walking he was in a wheelchair and started to head out of the tent.

In the medical tent

"Are you sure both of you two got attacked by Betty?" Doc said after checking both me and Sebastian.

"Yes it was just a play bite." Sebastian said with a smile while my face showing disbelief.

"Really I don't think that was a play bite, but as for me it's just Betty got on top of me and licking me until I got wet." I said both Dagger and Joker look both of us with disbelief.

 "Doctor can you take a good look at my leg." a voice spoke up as a woman with curly black hair entered the tent and Dagger's eyes suddenly went up as if he drank like ten cups of tea (coffee wasn't popular in England back then).

"BEAST!!!!!!!!!" Dagger scream as he stared lovey dove at the woman who I now realized as the tiger tamer from earlier.

"Why are you two here!!" Beast said as she look at us with rage.

"Beast they are here as guest so behave yourself." Doc said as he wheeled himself to her.

"But they are the ones who ruined my performance earlier....." Beast begins to shout.

"I don't care if they ruin the whole world 'cause Betty was your responsibility. You are the one who suppose train her properly. Oh, well retrain Betty again after I check your prosthesis alright." Doc said as he sighed.