Chapter 5: The Past and the Present

Hi I finally updated the story YEAH!!!! Disclaimer you already know. The video today is the ending song of the Book of Circus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I changed out of the maid outfit and put on a sky blue dress that stops at my ankle I waited for the time for me to leave for the circus. I collect my thoughts in my head when all of the sudden a vision went flashing in front of my eyes.

As I clutch my head two words appeared in my head before I sink into the vision.

Not now!

In the vision

I woke up in the vision and saw a familiar scenery around me.

Please no, not this vision! I can't go through this again.

But unable to stop what's going to happen I helplessly watch the course of events unfold in front of my eyes. I saw myself 1000 years ago during a ball at night time in a midnight color dress with small gems decorating the dress like stars (picture of the dress above) and sitting on a stone bench outside of a huge castle at Elysian the first kingdom on Earth. I was just staring at the stars until he came beside me. Him I mean Daren head of the Golden Crystal estate sort of my step brother.

"Hey ___________. Are you enjoy the ball so far?" Daren ask me with a smooth, calm, deep voice he always had.

"Yes I'm having a terrific night with all those men trying to persuade me to marry them." the past me said with a lot sarcasm in her voice and a big sigh.

"You don't want to be marry yet?"

"Of course I don't want to become married yet and beside I have all the time in the world any way."

"Oh, right I forgot that you're immortal. Also I have something to give to you __________." he said while trying to get something from his pocket.

"Huh? Daren you know you don't have to give me anything."

"I know it's just I know one day my time to leave this world and into the heavens will come. So I want to give you something to remember me by since you are an immortal."

"Daren..."

Then Daren took out a small white box and gave it to the past me and she opened it with care and inside of it was a small golden locket. The exact same one that I have around my neck right now.

"Daren this is beautiful." the past me said with surprise and open the locket to reveal a portrait of Daren on one side and a clock with the phases of the moon on the other side.

"You haven't seen anything yet watch this." Daren said as he took the locket and pressed on the top of the locket twice.

When he did he transformed into a silver wrist watch and when he pressed a button once it transformed into a golden ring with a single diamond to decorate it.

"Daren this is amazing how did you make it?" the past me said.

"It's a secret so I can't tell you." Daren said with bits of mockery in his deep voice.

"Daren!!!!"

Then those two laugh until a huge boom was suddenly sounded and both people turned around and saw the mansion in flames.

"___________, we have to go we need to save the rest of the guests!"

"Right!" as the past me said those words a hooded man carrying a sword in his scarred hands came behind the past me without her knowing.

"_____________!" Daren suddenly shouted and throw himself right in front of the past me as the hooded figure was trying to stab me but instead the sword went through Daren instead.

This was the scene I didn't want to see again the scene where Daren my closest friend and crush die in front of my eyes.

"DAREN!!!!!!!!!!" the past me shouted the hooded man turned and ran away from the scene as fast as he can.

Then the past me carried Darren in her arms and was crying with endless tears running down her face.

"Why Daren? Why would you sacrifice your life even though you know that I can' be killed anyway?" past me ask to Daren who was dying in her arms.

"It's because.... I always like you more than a sibling or a friend...."

"What do you mean?"

"I love you as the woman you are not just because of your looks. Don't forget about me __________ for the rest of eternity." Daren answers knowing those words are his last.

Then so Daren release his final breath and die in the past me's arms. So with that scene ended the vision and I woke up to see Sebastian shaking for me to be awake.

Sebastian POV

 I was searching for ________ until I found her in the kitchen clutching her head with her eyes close laying on the ground. I suddenly got really worried about her so I try to wake her up by shaking her and shouting her name multiple time. When she finally woke up her face was wet with tears and sweat and was breathing really hard.

"___________, you alright?" I ask with gentle tones looking into her (e/c) eyes.

"I'm alright just a bit of a migraine." _________ replied wiping the tears of her delicate face.

"It's almost time for us to go to the circus so are you ready to go?"

"Yeah I'm ready to go. Let's get this case over with."

"Are you really okay _________ why are you crying right now? Do you have some kind of disease or something?"

"I'm okay it's just..."

"Just what?"

"It's a flashback. I always get them every now and then."

"Flashbacks? Why do you get them?"

"I have a complicated past which caused flashbacks of my past."

I consider that for a couple of minutes and thought about it.

If _________ is that weak than I have to protect her no matter the cost.

Your POV

Sebastian thinks that I need protection well I don't. I'm the Queen's Moonlight and I could look after myself. But........

Your and Sebastian POV

I am falling for him/her and I will protect him/her with all my eternal life until the end of time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah! I manage to update even though the Wi-Fi is really weak! Thank you for 100 reads to the book and hopefully I can update while I'm at the retreat. Well then see yah later! Gracegaram going out.