15: What Went Wrong

❖Murasakibara's POV//Present❖

"What's wrong, (L/N)-chin?"

"Hmm? Nothing's wrong." you answered, "Ne, Murasakibara-kun?"

"Yes, (L/N)-chin?" I smile at her, sitting next to her.

"I'm really glad I became friends with you first." she said, smiling. My cheeks turn a bit red when she said that. I was happy that (L/N)-chin told me that. I'm really glad I changed the future.

"You're a good person, (Y/N)-chin." I said, smiling, gently patting her head.

To be honest, I really wish I could of figured why she had said those words.

❖Kise's POV//Present❖

"(Y/N)-cchi!~" I hugged (Y/N)-cchi from behind.

"Kise-kun." she said, sounding a bit surprised. "What's up?"

"Do you want to go buy ice cream later? Spring is ending soon and by the time we finish practice, I'll be drench with sweat and be very hot." I complained. I thought I could hear (Y/N)-cchi questioning about spring but she laughs.

"Not today. I'm sorry." (Y/N)-cchi sounded so serious. "I need to tell Akashi-kun when we get home later."

"You don't have to apologize. I understand." I assured her.

"I'm glad I got to see you today, Kise-kun. I feel a little more happier then I was this morning." she said, smiling.

"I'm glad I made you feel more happy." But I'd really wish I knew why she was upset in the beginning. I was so stupid of not realizing why she sounded so serious and sad...

❖Aomine's POV//Present❖

"(Y/N)." I said, "You're on the roof early."

"I wanted to see the town." you said, "It makes me feel nostalgic being up here. I feel the most safest here.."

I started to sat down next to her legs where she was standing. I notice she was smiling, looking at the town but her smiles fades away as her eyes went straight locked on the ground.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Why you ask?" she smiled at me, patting my head.

"Nothing."

"I just thought of something unpleasant." she said, truthfully. (Y/N) sits right next to me, laying her back on mines.

I should of asked her what was upsetting her.

❖Momoi's POV//Past❖

I talked to Aomine-kun and Tetsu-kun about the situation, I got so mad. Why is it like they were corning me? All because of that girl?