16: Teachers

❖Kise's POV//Present❖

We all got in trouble by the teachers the next day. No one even Akashi-cchi, who lived with her, wasn't able to see (Y/N)-cchi. Only Kuroko-cchi didn't show up to school. None of us knew if (Y/N)-cchi was alive or not. I visited the hospital many times but the nurses and doctors continue to refuse. Please be okay (Y/N)-cchi. It's all I ask. Please be alive.

❖❖❖

Everyone at school made a fuss about it. The rumors went overboard. Everyone started to say stuff like they were the ones who saw it. Some girls started to make a big deal, some laughed, some didn't even care, some pitied, but none really felt sad for (Y/N)-cchi...

❖❖❖

"Did you hear about (L/N)-san?"

"How she jump off the roof?"

"Dude, I saw some girls bullying her!" a boy said.

❖❖❖

"You girls went too far." another boy said.

"Why are you guys caring for her now?" the girl counters back.

"Yeah! You boys shouldn't take it out on us! You saw us do it and didn't stop us either. You guys didn't do anything!"

"Ugh! This is all her fault! If only she didn't jump." the boy let out a small tch, rubbing his head.

❖❖❖

The teachers were the worse.

"Poor girl."

"She could of just ignored the bullies." another teacher said, sighing.

"Why did she do such a foolish thing? Doesn't she know she has a life ahead of her?"

"Aren't you her homeroom teacher? How come you didn't see your student in pain?"

"Don't blame it on me! That girl is a strange one!" your homeroom teacher said, shaking his head with frustration.

"Do you know anything about it? Is there anything you can tell us?"

"We only want to help."

Lies.

❖❖❖

Conversations were everywhere. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Stop making up lies. Stop making rumors. Stop it. Stop it. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!!

"Just shut the hell up already!!"

I finally snapped. Lies everywhere. Just shut up already. No more. Stop spreading things you don't even know.

I walk outside the classroom. Just when I started walking the hallways, Aomine-cchi also got out of the classroom also looking frustrated and vexed. That's when an announcement been made.