21: Sleepover

❖Aomine's POV//Present❖ 

 "(Y/N)! You're back!" I said, running to her desk. She started to stare blankly at the me. She then looks at her desk, having nothing to say. "(Y/N)?"

"Who are you?" (Y/N) asks. My throat started to felt a little tight. Midorima comes and jumps as she said those words.

"Are you really playing a joke after all we've been through?" I ask her.

"Please leave me alone." she said in a serious tone. She got up, passing me, and left the classroom.

"(Y/N)!" Midorima calls. How come I didn't stop her?

❖Kise's POV//Present❖ "(Y/N)-cchi!" The girl doesn't listen and continues to walk away. I grab her wrist. She doesn't turn around but looks down with her bangs covering her eyes. She has her mouth opens, looking at her shadow. "(Y/N)-cchi.. Is it true..? Did.. you really forgot who we were?"

"Let me go."

"(Y/N)-cchi! What happened this whole year? I haven't seen you this whole time and you're rejecting me? (Y/N)-cchi!"

"Stop it! Let me go for hell's sake!" you yelled.

Around us, you could hear whispers. Cameras was ready to be pulled out. The people surrounding us were thinking there was a fight. I glared at them. "Put your phones away." What were they thinking? Recording this and put it on the internet for everyone to see? How childish. What's wrong with people nowadays? "I won't let you go."

"Kise-kun!" Phones started to pull out. People were ready to record to see what was going to happen. It was like reporters all over again. Instead of telling them to back up, I decided to focus on (Y/N)-cchi. "I don't want to remember anymore. Can't you understand it? Let me graduate. And just leave me alone."

"(Y/N)-cchi.." she pulls away from my grip and walks to the place she loved most. The rooftop.

❖Murasakibara's POV//Present❖ "She definitely remembers us." Aka-chin said, putting his fingers on his chin, like he was thinking of something.

"(Y/N) would just wave us off even if we tried to talk to her." Mido-chin said. He sighs. He puts his hand on his forehead, looking frustrated, "After all this time, she still looks sad."

"I got it!" Kise-chin said, showing us a paper. "How about we plan a barbecue? We can have fireworks as well! That way we can have fun and cheer up (Y/N)-cchi."

"Idiot, Kise. It's not summer yet though to light fireworks." Mine-chin said.

"Not a bad way to put it." Aka-chin nods.

"Eh? How are we going to even bring (Y/N) over?" Mine-chin asks, looking dumbfounded.

"Besides aren't we avoiding why she's like this?" Kuro-chin said, showing up his hand.

"If all everything goes as plan, maybe (Y/N)-cchi will open up to us."

"It's not bad to be optimistic but.." Kuro-chin said, looking down.

"Let's do it." I tell them. "I mean it's better than no plan. We get a lot of food to eat. I'm sure (Y/N)-chin will feel fine after eating a lot. It's my plan so I think it will go well."

"You only wanted to do this for the food, Murasakibara-cchi..." Kise-chin sighs.

"Let's do it then." Mine-chin smiles, putting his arms behind his head. "Sounds fun."

"Even though you were rejecting it in the beginning?!" Kise-chin said in a shock voice.

"How are we going to drag (Y/N) though?" Mido-chin asks.

"Right! Right! I'll do it!" Momo-chin said, raising her hand up with a smile. "Leave it to me!"

❖Momoi's POV//Present❖ "(Y/N)-chan!!" I called, waving my head. (Y/N)-chan looks at me surprised that she jumps. She quickly look away, trying to be her serious self. I started to cling onto her arm, "Hii best friend!"

"Since when I was your best friend?" (Y/N)-chan muttered.

"Anyway are you free tomorrow, (Y/N)-chan?" I said, elbowing her.

"No, I'm not." she said, glaring at me.

"Oh. Then how about the next day?"

"No." she rejected, only this time, looking unfazed.

"Okay! Let's walk home together."

"No thanks." she said. Instead, I wrapped my arm around her's, clingy onto it. "Yah. Let go of me."

"Let's go to my house." (Y/N)-chan can only cringe but in the end, she was dragged by me.

❖❖❖ "Can I leave?"

"No." I told her with a smile. "My parents come home late today so it will most likely be the two of us till dinner. Do you want to take a shower or eat first?"

"Hey. Who said I was staying over?"

"I didn't." showing you a "3" smile. "So shower or dinner?"

"Why are you doing? Did those guys put you up to this?"

"I regret it a lot." I answered. "Now go wash up." You let out a sigh and head to the bathroom. She walks back to the kitchen and sighs once more.

"Momoi-san, I didn't know you're the motherly type." she said, peeking at the kitchen. I blushed. She goes back to the bathroom, shutting the door."You have extra clothes for me, right?" she yells, coming from the bathroom.

"I'll leave it in there." I say to her back, smiling as I started to cut up some vegetables. I started to cut the orange carrot slowly, feeling a bit teary eyed.

❖❖❖ "This is not-"

"I can't believe I'm sleeping on the same bed as (Y/N)-chan. Is the bed too small? Scoot over for me will you?"

"No, it's fine." she mumbles as she scoots over. She looks at the wall, having a puffy cheeks.

"Aww don't be mad." I giggled. "I never imagine I would do something like this. I'm sorry (Y/N)-chan. I regret not talking to you or becoming friends. I'm sorry for bullying you. I'm sorry I can't save you. I'm sorry for not being there with you. I really am."

"I got it already. Jeez." you softly said. (Y/N)-chan remained silent. I hugged her as she looks at me with a surprised look.

"So.. tell me, (Y/N)-chan~" with shiny eyes that I have. She looks at me with an anime sweatdrop coming down behind her head. We end up staying up half of the night, gossiping.

The next morning, I smiled, taking the sheet off of me and tuck (Y/N)-chan in. I looked at the clock and quickly grabbed my phone in the locker.

"You awake?"

"Yeah.." the sound of my childhood friend said, sounding tired.

"Wake up, Dai-chan. Plan A part 1. Mission Success."

A/N: I'm adding this extra chapter for Momoi since she has no screen time xPP
I'm sorry I haven't updated this even though everyone seem to want it to update. I wanted to update one of my other series (first priority)
and never got the time to update this one, sorry about that. This is also ending soon; 5 chapters left. Hope you will stay for the rest of the series to find out the ending.