Chapter 2

RAINBOW

I woke up the next morning, no yelling, no insulting wake up call, am I dreaming? I checked my phone. 11:30am. Shit. Where the hell could my dad be now?

I walked downstairs, only to see my dad and some whore knocked out on the couch. Ew. Disgusting. I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

ANYWAYSSSS. I grabbed an ubber quick shower, towel dried my hair, quietly slipped on my light blue ripped skinny jeans, a white snoopy tee-shirt, my black and white converse , my bag, some money, and slipped out of the house.

I walked to the park again and sketched a quick squirrell. Not bad, but not great. I decided to take the bus to a salon, I want to get my hair died!! I can't wait!!

I got off the bus and entered the salon.

"Hello!" Said a midle-aged lady siting at the front desk. "How can I help you?" She asked.

"Uuumm, I think I'd like to get my hair dyed (: ."

" Okay! Hmmm, do you have a certain color in mind?" She questioned.

I thought about it for a while... "YES! I'd like to get some strands.... RAINBOW!!" I said with probably a BIT to much enthusiamsum.

"Okay, follow me. We'll have Vannessa dye your hair for you sweetie (: ."

"Thank you :) . " She walked me over to sit.

"Hello!" Said Vannessa. So? Rainbow??"

"Yup!!" I replied.

I walked out of the salon after I paid and caught a taxi home. I looked great! (In my opinion) I loved it do much!

I walked in. My dad was at the counter with a beer in his hands. His eyes widened and he almost droped his beer bottle when I walked through the foor.

"WHAT THE FUCK ROXI!" Wow, he remembered my name. I ignored him and went upstairs to My bedroom.

"DON'T YOU IGNORE ME BITCH!"

He came running up the stairs. Oh shit. I'm scared! My dad came slamming the door open on me while I was dialing 911.

"You put the fucking phone down, or you'll die."

"Hello? 911 at your service." Said the lady on the other line.

"Keep quiet," I whispered. I put my phone down, not before putting it on speaker.

"Good. Now, stand up." He threatened. I stood up hesitantly as he walked closer with an empty beer bottle in his hand.

He smashed the beer bottle against my face leaving multiple cuts and a big bruise. The noise was so loud I bet you could hear it a mile away. I grabbed my bleeding cheek and phone and ran for the door, down the stairs and outside. I heard my dad cock his gun as he ran after me.

"HELP!!! HELP!!" I screamed bloody murder. No one. You've gotta be kidding. All of a sudden sirens come blaring down the streets. My dad stops to hide behind a bush while I kept running.

__________________________

Cliff hanger ;3 Next chapter I'll start tonight and either finish later or after school tomorrow (: [Sorry it's short I have to go to bed and I wanted to at least start the 3rd chaper!!!]

*Comment

*Votey

*Fan

*Follow!!

Any ideas??