Chapter 4

RAINBOW

  I gasped. There she was. Curled up in her little ball, crying, bleeding, and sick. " ARE YOU OKAY?! " I asked practically screaming. She looked up, her face was pale and she had a wound. " I need to get you too a hospital! " I screamed again. I picked her up and carried her to my car. (She was petite). I set her in the open back area. I set her down and layed a few emergency comforters on the bottom layed her down and put one on top of her, that's when I realized it. She wasn't breathing. "Shit" I cursed. I hoped in and started the truck and spend down the street. 

   We arrived at the hospital. I grabbed a wheel chair and put her in it. I went to the front desk and screamed, " SHES NOT BREATHING! HELP ME! SHES. NOT. BREATHING." I started to break down crying as the lady called in the people to take her to the ER. I started to follow when the desk lady said I cant go. I turned away and started crying again. I doubted her life. I didn't even know who she was, yet I felt like I've known her all my life. 

   "Here's the paper. " She said handing it to me to fill out. 

  Holy shit it was a ton of paper. I filled out the date, my name, then I got to what her name is.. I thought about it for a while.. I left it blank. Skipped to the next one and it said how I was related to her.. I put sister.

   I fell asleep in the waiting room, hoping the lady would come and tell me shes alright, my sleep wasn't so peaceful though. I kept seeing my self shot up out of bed and hearing the ear piercing scream, and wondering who stabbed her and why.... why did he?? I highly doubt someone random is going to stab a gorgeous girl in the ribs for no reason..  " Hello? Hello? " I kept hearing someone say hello. My eyes opened.

   "Your sister is going to be okay, but she has to stay here another night.. does she have anywhere to stay? " She asked me.

  "Umm.. yes. She's staying with me for a while..." I lied. I'll ask her.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Okay.. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...  not the BEST chapter ever :/ Short too.. buutt... yeah :/ I wanted to update and its getting late.. anyways! Follow!! I'm going to have her dye her hair soon a differant color so I'll probably change the title (:

*Comment 

*Vote

*Fan