Chapter 6

_____________________________________________________________________________

its been a few days and Jacqueline's getting better. I've got to know her a lot better as well.  She's really sweet. 

"soo... you said something about looking for a house?" Jacqueline asked.

"Oh yeah!  Lets go, I saw a really good one a couple weeks ago walking around. I should probably get my licence first. You got yours?" I asked

"Yeah, got it a few months ago.. how old are you anyways?" 

"That's cool, im 17.. I was never aloud to get my drivers licence.. my dad would've killed me. :/" 

"..oh.." is all the said.. "Well, Ill take you. Do you have your per-met at least?"

"yeah, I've managed to keep it a secret, my neighbors been helping me. Shes really nice."

"Well.. lets go, we've got no time to lose.. I'll drive." 

Surprisingly enough- I passed my test. I was extremely scared but Jacqueline gave me some tips. Like I said- shes got a heart. Anyways we're on our way to find the house I was looking at.. and of course.. Jacqueline's driving. I dont think its a good idea. I need more practice. I mean, I BARELY passed. haha.

"LOOK!" I screamed.. Jacqueline halted to a stop. "THATS IT. ISN'T IT PERFECT?!"

Her eyes widened. "Thats the biggest house I've ever seen." she kept staring at it like she was in a trace- and i dont blame her. "Its probably like a million dollars, holy sheeet."

"Well.. lets go see!" I laughed and gently pulled her out the door, considering her stitches are still tender.

  I helped Jacqueline walk to the house that said, " HOME 4 SALE!" and knocked on the door. 

  "Hello? " Said the lady who probably owned the house. 

"Can we have a tour please? We're thinking about buying." I said with a big smile on my face. I was so happy to get out and live on my own.. well on my own with Jacqueline anyways! I can't wait!! 

  "Of course!" She said enthusiastically as she motioned us to come in. It was empty but HUGE, and beautiful.

  "I told you it was beautiful" I whispered to Jacqueline. 

 "I know! We seriously have to buy it!!" She whispered back. The lady took us to the living room, (Huge, just like I said..)

  After we had finished the tour, -There were 3 bedrooms, (bathrooms in each and upstairs,) and a kitchen next to the living room, there was a garage and a basement, the basement had a full gym , a tennis table, a pool table, and Foosball that came with the house, and the house has an entry way.. of course.. and a....... POOL! (outdoors and huge) god, I love California.

  "How much? " We asked at the same time.

  " We're selling it for $500,000. (:" She answered. 

  Our jaws dropped. "How much do you have  Jacqueline?" I asked out of the corner or my mouth. 

  "Only 10,000. How much did you take from your dad?" She asked/answered. 

  "Not that much. But he has more.. hes always hiding jars full of thousands of dollars. we can do this! If we still dont have enough we can get part-time jobs, but Im pretty sure we can make it. 

  "Okay! We'll take it, give us no more than two weeks." I said to the lady. 

  "Alright! Deal. 2weeks and here's my card. Call it if you have any questions or changes to the plan!" She replied. She handed us some forms to fill.