Chapter 7 ((((((:

RAINBOW

  "YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!" We shouted as we pulled up to the furniture store.

 "Have you called the movers truck yet?" Jaqulin asked me.. 

"Yup! They'll be at the house at 4pm so we have an hour to pack it in, then drive to the store to pick up our new stuff and bring it to the house!!!!!!!!!!" 

 "YAY! I cant wait! Roxi, your the best friend ever!" 

 "Thank you (: YOUR the bestist friend ever though!" I replied. Truth is, shes my only friend.. but the best! <3 We walked into the store and looked around the bedroom area.. the store was HUGE. 

   "That was SO fun! <33 "  I yelled as we walked to the car. After shopping for our bedrooms, the kitchen, and a few extra things for the living room.. we had each somewhere around $1000 left each! HA!

it was almost 4 when we reached my home. I ran inside and started bringing boxes from the living room, outside. After that the truck was here and I ran to my bedroom to grab a few sentimental things.

  I walked downstairs with a box and past Jaqulin. "You know you could help me.." I said a bit irritated as she bit into the Popsicle she stole from my freezer. 

  "UUGH." She grunted. I giggled as she ran upstairs to grab a box.

  "Okay! that's the last one," I shouted. 

  "OKAY!" Shouted Jaqulin as she ran outside to the truck. 

  "Oh shit." I muttered. "HERE'S THE ADDRESS HURRY!" I gave the card to the truck driver as he put the last box in and shut the gate.  "Jaqulin get in the truck. NOW." I said sternly. Jaqulin saw what I was staring at and hoped in fast. 

  "LETS GO!" She shouted. My dad was down the street running to the car after he saw the truck and me. I started the truck and drove off. "Hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry" I mumbled. I couldn't see him but I was still scared. 

  "Can you hear my heart beating? " I asked Jaqulin. 

  "No.. why?" She sounded worried.

  "Okay, because I can feel it about to.. " 

 We reached the house and 30 minutes later the truck got here. What took so long?! He walked out and waved to us. We walked out and carried in the boxes. We took the smaller ones while he took the larger ones. (He was VERY big, and muscular.) He took our beds in and our dressers and other "big" stuff. 

  After we got our bedrooms completely done! (They look great!) we took pics and put them in the scrapbook we started! 

"EEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" Jaqulin squealed! "Can we do the living room and kitchen tomorrow? I'm tired. " She added whining. I checked my phone. 

  "Holy crap!" I yelled. " It's 11pm , yes, we can go to sleep." We walked to our rooms and fell asleep just like that.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Okay! Thats Chapter 7! Sorry its short but I wanted to update! <3 

Hopefully the pictures show up.. (: Na-night! ( its 12:44am O; )

 Sorry I had to delete it, because my chapter saved private. -.- I didn't mean too.. .__________.