Chapter 5

*AUTHORS NOTE* 

OKAY! I REALLY CANT WAIT TO UPLOAD IT.. So.. here! Hope you like it even though only 1 person had the decency to comment. love you all anyways!

*STORY*

RAINBOW

  "Umm.. excuse me? Miss?" Someone said poking me.

  "Huh??" I looked up and it was her, she had golden brown locks all the way to her ribs, and blue eyes that pierced right through you. She was gorgeous.

                                                            * Jaqulin's P.O.V * 

   I poked  her and her daze suddenly clicked back to reality. 

  "Huh?" She said.

  " I was telling you that we can leave." I said a bit ruder then intended.

  " I was wondering, actually.. if you have anywhere to stay? " She asked.. I thought about it for a while.. I really don't have anywhere to stay, 

  "No. " I replied. "What's your name?" I questioned before she could say anything. 

  "YAYAYAY! Can you stay with me?! And my names Roxi! Whats yours?!?" Roxi asked excitedly.

  " Sure, and it's Jaqulin. (:" I said with a smile sticking my hand out. 

  " That's a really pretty name. (: " She said while shaking my hand. 

                                                        * Roxi's P.O.V *

  "That's a really pretty name. (: " I said while shaking her hand. 

  "Thank you! Yours is pretty too (:  " Jaqulin said.

  We walked out and went to my dads old truck and drove off to the hotel I'm staying in. 

  "Sorry, I said.. I kinda live in hotel for now, for a week anyways.. it's not much and its only one bed. Do you have any clothing? " I asked Jaqulin as we got out of the car.

  "No :/  " She replied. 

   " That's okay, you can borrow my clothes.. hmm.. I think these'll fit you." I pulled out fuzzy P.J pants and a tank top. I handed them to her and she walked to the bathroom to change. 

  "How long are you staying in the hotel?" She asked through the bathroom.

  " A week.. I'm going to go looking for a house close by tomorrow if you want to come!" I asked. I don't know whats come over me.. I used to be so shy and I never talked.. now I feel like I have a real friend, someone who cares about me. Someone who will always be there for me. I feel.. well.. Happy. 

  " A whole week? That's like 350 bucks!!" She exclaimed. 

  "That's okay, I took my dads wallet and credit cards.." I told her waiting for a response..

  "Haha, your such a bad ass. " She teased.

   " Haha, yeah."  I'll tell her why when I feel like it. 

   ********************* THE NEXT DAY***********************

   I woke up and shook Jaqulin, " WAKE UP!!!!!!" I yelled as she shot up. She threw a pillow at me and walked to the kitchen. I giggled. 

  "Whats for breakfast? "  She asked.

  "Its free in the lobby.. Shit, they doesn't know your here.. I'll go pay." I offered..

  "No, its okay! Really, my dad left me $10,000.00 in cash. He worked in the building business and he gave it to me before he passed. " Jaqulin explained. 

  "I'm so sorry your dad passed.. it must be hard." I told her sympathetically.

  "It's okay. What about your dad? What did he do?" She asked. Uh oh.. what if she thinks I'm a freak because my father abused me.. 

  " He doesn't do much.. he uhh--- kicked me out practically. " I lied to her, I feel bad but I don't know if she'd leave me or not.. I cant risk that. I just made a friend. I  NEVER thought that it would be possible.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Heyy!! I have one more chapter update today!

Love you guys! Thanks for the 3 votes and 3 comments! I hope your enjoying it, if your not.. sorry.. feel free to tell me and I'll try to make it better! <3 Bye! :D 

P.S. I'll update every day or two! <3

*Vote!

*Comment!

*Fan!