Chapter 3 ((:

RAINBOW

   I walked across the park and turned off my phone when I thought I was far away enough. Well, guess I'll stay at a hotel. Maybe Courtyard. Its nice, affordable, free breakfast. Yeah, I'll do that. (: 

  I walked back to my house, nothing. All the sirens, cars, police officers, and my dad left.  " Where would've they taken him? " I thought to myself. Wait? Why do I care? He's abused ne ever since my mum died when I was 6. He doesn't deserve to be missed. He deserves to go to hell if anything. 

   I walked inside my house using the key around my neck. Rushed upstairs, grabbed my wallet, packed my stuff in my suitcases, ran downstairs into my dads room.. ( It smells ) Quickly grabbed his wallet, money, I.D. HOLY SHIT. He has like 50 hundreds in here!!! Psshh, fuck yeah! I'm taking it!!! Took his credit cards, went on his laptop where he kept his pin, ( Thankfully ) wrote it down on a sticky note, grabbed the stuffed animal he took away from me when I was 10, and rushed out.

  " I know how to drive. Right? " Me and my mother would take some spins around the block when I was 3 ;P I love her (: I searched my memory and turned the key, took the manual and started reading.. switched gears and rode off. It was getting dark so I turned the lights on dim like the thing said to. Thank god, he has a GPS! 

   I parked in a reserved parking space ( I had arranged over the phone while driving.. I'm such a bad ass... lol ) walked in and cleared my throat.

  "Can I help you?" The girl behind the counter asked me. 

     "Yes, I reserved a room for a week." I replied.

  "Okay, its $50.00 a night. So that will be $350.00 . "  She told me waiting for the money. 

  I searched through my wallet, with my dads money, pulled out 3 100 dollar bills and a 50 and handed it to her.

  "Thank you, " She said taking the money and putting it in the cash register. " Room 250, 2nd floor. Here's the key card. " Vannessa said. (She had a tag on.. ) I walked over to the elevator with my stuff and pushed, 2 . 

   Up it went and beeped. I got off and looked for room 250. Aha! There it is. I walked over, slid the card and walked in. Set my suitcases in the little closet and walked around. "Its like a mini house in here!" I exclaimed to myself as I walked through the kitchen stalked with coffee, fresh fruit, and some peppers. I walked and looked at everything. A fridge, a microwave, a oven, theres everything!!!! If it didn't cost so much I'd live here forever! 

  I unpacked my pajamas and put them on, crawled in bed and went to sleep..

  "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I shot out of bed. I turned on the lights and went to   the small balcony and looked out. There she was, a girl lay on the ground curled up as a man walked away with a knife. 

  I grabbed my card, car keys and shot out of my room. I ran out of the hotel and into the street, and down the road a bit. I gasped.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 Cliff HANGER!! (; 

Hope this chapter was better! Post another tomorrow or Saturday! <333 BYEEEEEE

*Comment

*Vote

*Fan