🤦🏾‍♀️ Chapter 24 🤦🏾‍♀️

🤦🏾‍♀️ Chapter 24 🤦🏾‍♀️

             🤦🏾‍♀️ Dean's pov 🤦🏾‍♀️

   It was darkening with the rain slighty drizzling when he drives up to his company, we drive around to the side to a parking area and I can't say I wasn't always interested to see inside. He came out and open my door and then I walk in with him opening the doors and allowing me to enter through them first. Wow, I thought he has behaving as a gentleman should, his staff and clients must love and respect him.

  He ushered me into a nice but sparsely decorated office and lock the door behind us, he went to his black leather chair and began tapping away on his laptop.

"Mi just a check who and who still dey here in a di building," he said with his eyes on the laptop screen.

  His voice has gotten so deeper I muse. "Two somebody still at work ina di repair room," he said standing up.

  He walk to where I was and ask. "Yea, mi waan know now how comes mi mouth dutty?"

  Brought back to the reason why I was taken here, I looked away from his gaze as the memory of us kissing surfaces. His phone rings with the jingle leave me alone please leave me alone and he hissed. I look at him pointedly and say.

"I was just a bit upset, ahnm come carry back mek mi come guh home."

  "Mi carry yuh here suh wi can talk in peace, stop behave childish yuh pass dah stage deh long time," he said walking back and plopping down on his chair.

  He wheeled it towards me and pulled me down unto his lap, I was lost for words for a minute before I said. "Mi nah join di list a all who yuh a fuck ino, yuh a duh di same thing wey Antoine did a duh."

  "Mi sure yuh nuh hear sey mi a force no woman fi dem crotches, all a who mi fuck carry it come gi mi willingly," he said lowly looking at me.

  I tried to get off his lap but he held onto me. "How me and you look at life is not how everyone else view it and yuh know dat. Wha happen yuh nuh think me have nature? Woman come and a offer mi front mi nuffi tek it?" He said questioningly.

"Stop justify yuh whoring, a di same thing Antoine duh to," I told him vexedly.

"Mi nah justify nothing me a tell yuh as it is, yuh a probably di only one outta all a di rest a dem- wey him affi force fi fuck. Yuh just nuh stay like dem, all when dem know sey a dem friend mi dey wid dem still a come- suh mi tek it," he explained and I was both angry and jealous I realize.

  I cleared my throat and ask him. "Suh, a suh much children yuh want?"

  "A one pickney mi have, none a dem gal dey nah breed fi mi afta mi nuh idiot. Yuh nuh see a lef' mi waan lef' yah suh an' guh mek life, nutn nuh dey yah suh but killing, envy and hard life- there's a lot more to life," he reasoned seriously.

  I don't know what provoked me to kiss him and he responds, then stop and said. "Mi promise miself and you sey wi caan duh dis, Dean yuh in love wid Antoine."

  I snorted at his statement then said. "I really do try to, afterall what else can I do."

  We were both breathing hard and staring into each others eyes and I looked away as guilt flooded me, just like the way it had with Rushane. Demar pulled me back against him and we sat like that with his arms wrapped comfortingly around me until my phone rings with Anthonia calling. I hissed my teeth and did not answer, however we got up and Demar checked that the place was locked up before we drive out.