🤷🏾‍♀️ Chapter 25 🤷🏾‍♀️

🤷🏾‍♀️ Chapter 25 🤷🏾‍♀️

          🤷🏾‍♀️ Antoine's pov 🤷🏾‍♀️

  Pending Alkaline's release I planned my dance, when Chadwick calls me and tells me that one of our airline agents had received a ticket sale with Demar's name- I call Grung and Quenger and we walk around to his mother's yard. Deep down I felt like Demar wanted to go away to foreign but he had a duty here and if he didn't want it then he should have not taken the training and had me established him.

  He was sitting with his brother Donahue in the front of the yard as I open the gate and walk right in and ask. "A how yuh a plan fi fly out and yuh nuh sey nutn to mi?"

  He appeared surprised and so was his brother who looked nervously towards the front door, their mother was standing there and waved towards us. I waved back not really in the mood to exchange pleasantries but to get to the bottom of his fuckery once and for all.

"Suh talk to mi nuh, wha a gwane?" I ask seriously.

  "Tsshh! A wey yuh get dat from?" He ask getting to his feet.

  He was tall like me, well filled out and muscular also he is well trained but if him just slip- mi murda him bloodclaate right infront a him mumma. "Yow talk tuh mi straight nuh bredda!" I said aggressively.

  His brother looked nervous beside him and I told him to move, he didn't and look up at Demar who turn to him and ask. "Wey yuh duh book di trip wey yuh did a talk bout?"

  To my surprise Donahue answered yes. Demar ask him when he did and he told him the day before. "Suh how yuh neva tell mi?" He ask him seeming a little annoyed though his annoyance was clearly not directed at him.

"Guh bring Demar passport come," I told Donahue.

  "Cause mi nuh know how you a book flight widout Demar know, a who gi yuh di money?" I said and ask for good measure.

  He went inside their house and  brought Demar's passport and I send him for his also, I did not even knew he had gotten a visa also and I pocketed them both. "A still a while fi di trip- according to yuh, if nutn nuh up at that time yuh can go on your trip- out a respect yuh suppose tuh sey somn to mi and if yuh waan just duh you- carry mi glock guh pudung and gwane wey yuh a guh. Yuh think man have time fi a walk back a yuh," I said and walk to the gate.

  I spun back around and said to Donahue. "As a matter of fact, wey yuh get money book di ticket dem?"

  He looked nervously to Demar and said. "A di bank card wey him sey mi mustn't spend no money offa mi use, actually mi just did a try fi see how fi book di ticket and it guh through."

"Guh bring di bank card come, since him can give yuh fi keep me can keep it tuh- it look like nuff money dey pon it," I said, seeing Demar's face burning with anger.

  I took the bank card pocketed it also and walk through the gate, Grung and Quenger walked behind me- but stopped out under the tree where we always hang out at while I went over to my house. I called the agent and have them switch one of the flight ticket to mines and cancelled the other, I wasn't even ready to book my flight until after the dance.

  He was not getting them back and if he wanted to quit and leave I will put a shot in his head and take back all I had given him. "Fucking ungrateful," I curse as I began going through the screenshots of Dean's phone search list that the tech had sent me. That night I put Demar and his brother's passport along with the bank card where I had hid Dean's also.