Chapter 35

"I came to see you."He says and his eyes glance at the twins who were behind me."They look like their father."

Logan whimpers and his tiny fingers tangle themselves with mine."Leave, Leo. You're not welcomed here."

He raises an eyebrow."I remember a time when we were friends and everyday you would ditch Colton to see me."He says Colton's name with disgust.

"That was before you kidnapped me."I spoke through my teeth. He was upsetting my children and I don't want to see them upset.

"Why bring up the past, Athena?"

"You have to go."John ordered and Leo clearly didn't like this. His eyes turned black as he glared at John."Go back to your pack, you are on our territory."

Leo chuckles, humourless and slowly backs away, his gaze locked on me. We stare at each other until he is out of sight. Once he is I let out a deep breath and turn away, to look at the twins.

They both look up at me with their big eyes, fear in them."Who was that?"Olivia asks. I kneel down in front of them.

"No one important. Now let's go back home, okay? I'll make us some cookies."I tell them and watch as the fear from their eyes fade and turn into excitement.

"Yay!"

I look at John who is staring out into the woods."Are you coming with us, John?"

He glances at me and shakes his head."No, I need to notify the rest of the pack guards about Leo so he doesn't come back."

"Oh okay. Thank you."I nod and grab the twins little hands as we walk to the pack house.

"I don't like him."Logan frown as we enter the house. I kneeled down and ran my hand through his hair and grabbed both of their hands.

"I know but don't worry about it. I'm sure daddy will be home soon and you will never have to see that man agin."I told them, placing a kiss on each other their foreheads. They both nod and peck my cheek. I stand up and we walk to the bedroom."Why don't I get you guys changed?"

I make sure to put their clothes on right and that they are okay now. I think seeing Leo scared them and it made me want to kill him for it. I change out of my bath suit and change into some shorts and a tank top.

I hear the front door open and footsteps come up the stairs. The door opens there stand my handsome mate. He pulls us in his arms and kisses each of our foreheads."Colton?"

"John notified me that Leo went beyond our borders. I thought he was done."He says as I put the kids on the couch so they watch TV. His jaw clenched and he pulls me close to him."Last time we saw him, he kidnapped you. He wants you, Athena and I won't let him have you."

"I know. Calm down."I whisper into his ear while rubbing his bicep. He relaxes under my touch and pulls me even closer to him."I love you and I will never stop."

His brown eyes stare into mine and he leans in to kiss me."I love you and I never stopped."He says after breaking the kiss."Now, someone will have to be with you and the kids at every second."

I groan but nod."Fine but I don't think he will be that stupid and try it again. He knows what happened the last time."

"But Ellie isn't here."He reminded me and I frowned."She left him and now he thinks that you could fill in her spot as being his mate."

I nodded, with a frown and pulled him to me, holding him tightly. He puts his hand on my back and breathes softly.

That night we all watched a movie and now the movie was over. The kids had fallen asleep a while ago. I picked up Logan and Colton picked up Olivia. As we were walking up the stairs, I'd notice how Colton was staring at her with love. She is his princess. I looked down a Logan, He is my prince. The kids have seemed to pick their favourite parent.

We placed them in their beds and watched them for a few minutes to see if they are comfortable. Once we saw that they were comfortable, we walked into our room.

I slipped off my clothes and yawned, running a hand through my hair. I turned around and was met with Colton's brown eyes. He smiled at me and pecked my lips. We went under the duvet and slowly feel asleep.

A/N: I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in weeks. I had to take a really important test this week and it is a lot to handle. I also want to say that I'm ending this book. The next chapter with be the last chapter. Don't worry I am going to do a sequel but it will most likely be started in the summer, after I finish my final exams and stuff.