datung kurt would include...

• this dude is so self-conscious. he would be scared to make any moves until at least the first month of dating.

• once comfortable, he would enjoy having you on his streams, seeing how everyone seems to like your style and fluffy hair

• if you're with him and another passenger, he'll prefer you sit up front with him

• when you do sit up there with him, throughout the drive he'll slowly move his hand to tangle with yours, and eventually make his way to your thigh/knee, rubbing circles with his thumb.

• clingy asf. Kurt will do anything to have you just look in his direction, let alone touch him. you want to touch him? you want to actually see him again? he loves when your eyes are on him.

• he may not like to admit it, but thinks it's hot when you drive, especially at night. the moon reflects your shiny skin perfectly, and he loves to watch you focus on the road and slide your hands all over the wheel...

• when you stream with him (in the car), he finds it absolutely adorable that some of his fans will start bombing in the chat "i recognize them!" , "omg i love them sm" , "ITS Y/NNN" , and talk about you, even if he does sometimes admit that he's a more than a little jealous of all the attention you get.

• if you have tattoos, he likes to trace them and memorize them, making little sketches of them on sticky-notes or white boards when he's bored

• (a little nsfw): nipple piercings? kurt couldn't get more flustered. and if you wear his shirts without a bra around the house, so he can see the outline of the cold metal? this man will go feral.

• he loves when you hug him, but hugs from behind? you're in for a long day of cuddles and kisses.

• if you ever randomly kiss him, he'll giggle like a middle school girl, and whenever he's on his next live he'll talk about how cute it is that you're comfortable around him enough to do so.

• speaking of which, he'll talk about you on the internet. a lot. Kurt wants everyone else to know that you are his and only his. and i'm sure you're always pestered about "tagging him" in every post you make, to which you happily oblige.

• now, if he finds the fanart and fanfictions of you two? plan on a drowsy and tired Kurt for a while. the poor baby won't sleep until every single one has been carefully read through and looked at, (without you knowing, of course)

• (slightly nsfw): but if he finds the nsfw fanfictions? and you're comfortable with sex? he will try everything he reads.

• unpopular opinion: he doesn't EVER want to make a sex tape. the one time he will gladly put down his phone is during your intimate time, where he wants only HIM to see you, no one else. you're his.

• he likes to take showers together, and you secretly like it so you can rinse the grease off of him.

• as much as i know people will hate me for this, his room does not smell good. i feel like it would smell like BO and a pathetic attempt at covering it up by spraying axe body spray and cheap wood-scented cologne. (so sweaty woods).

• you come over to his house often just to hang out in his room. sometimes, you'll even let him watch Tv or something while you take the responsibility of cleaning his room for him, to which he greatly appreciates.

• you find some of his clothes you like? and you decide to wear them around his house? this man will eat. you. alive. he can't stop blushing, stuttering, or Chrissy crumbling for you when he sees you wear his favorite sweater, and will most likely leave MORE clothes around his room just so you can find them and (hopefully) wear them around him. ((who am i kidding he dresses like a 12 year old gamer boy and it's so cute 😭💙))

• you vape? he'll go out and buy some for the both of you (purposely one of each), so he can taste just a bit of you every time you hand him back the pod.

• (nsfw): i can imagine that he likes the idea of "breeding" you, but doesn't exactly want what he calls "a family channel" quite yet.

• if he buys you something, it's purely out of curiosity on how you'll react. would S/O like a pink unicorn plushie or a black dragon plushie more? guess i'll buy both.

you want to go out with him, like on an actual date? he'll be so giddy, and even try to borrow one of Bobby's suits to try and impress you.

(( if you guys have suggestions lmk because i have so many ideas for this book but i want MORE ✌️🌎))