imagine being Kurt's best friend...

he's crushing so hard for you.

• manz would be down bad for you the second you gave him a "friendly hug".

• of course, you wouldn't know this. he would be very careful as to not reveal how much he cares about you.

• you tell him you "love him! 💛" over text when saying goodnight? you mean it platonically, but he convinces himself that you want him in his dreams.

• if you two ever just go out together for fun (as friends do), i would think he'd love the carnival or some sort of circus, because he would love spoiling you with sweets, and if you like clowns, he would get jealous of how you hugged them for photos.

• work related, you were pretty chill with the whole "streaming" thing. however, he made sure you weren't notified of him going live when he was working on "#TheLesson".

• he doesn't ever want you to find out about him killing anyone because he's scared you'll leave/abandon him from being scared

• he's never thought of it, (at least not yet), but i'm sure at some point he'll have sexual feeling towards you. once he gets past the "she's my best friend, ew" thoughts.

• you've never thought of him as more than a friend, at least from what he can tell, and he's disappointed due to that.

• you two LOVE to make fun of porn together. that may be weird for some people, but to you two, you find it hilarious how fake the moans and camera angles can be.

• he holds your hand in large crowds because he doesn't want you to accidentally wander off and get lost.

• if you trust him enough to let him hold your cup whilst at a party? Kurt will go ballistic. he'll keep a hand over it and watch it intently until you get back, grinning at your lazy praise for "how good he did at keeping it covered".

• he likes it when you call him nicknames, like "K", "Kurtie", or "Gamer Boy".

• he finds comfort in your bedroom, liking all the nicknacks that individually define you, but also because it's way cooler than his.

• you two love playing video games together, especially when his mom isn't home so you can curse up a storm and giggle whilst doing so.

• if he has to take a break in the middle of a game, you'll sneak his headphones on and talk to his "friends", to which hit on you (duh), and he'll come back to you giggling at the cheesy pick up lines, getting jealous. when you leave, he'll threaten them as best he can in hopes of saying that you'll never be anything but his best friend, or more...?

• need a ride? Kurt's five minutes away. need to take a drive to calm some nerves? you'll never take a drive alone again. want to go pick up slushies at 7/11 at 3:00 in the morning? call up Kunkle.

• speaking of slushies, he wants nothing more than to take breaks from Spree drives and bring you something from the gas stations/rest-stops. the little look on your face when he brings you the ugliest teddy bear he could find is so cute to him.

• he pays close attention to your favorite snacks, marking them down mentally for whenever you're in a grumpy mood and need a pick-me-up.

• you want cuddles? count on Kurt to make sure you never escape his clutches. he's as touch-starved as you are.

• you wanna watch TV together? and you like all of his favorite nerdy shows? a match made in heaven.

• ft because you can't sleep? he'll stay up as late as possible just to watch you slowly fall asleep, trying to take as many screenshots as possible as discreetly as possible.

• it's been a long day at work for him : you give him back rubs/scratches, and he's immediately passed out on your lap/bed.

• it's been a long day at work for you : he'll buy all the snacks he can and binge movies with you until you're snoring softly next to him, your head resting lightly on his shoulder as you bury your face in his warm neck.

• you like to buy him clothes from the kids section and Target as a joke (in as big of a size as possible to actually fit him), as a joke and he'll actually wear it only because you're the one that bought it.