"take a picture, it'll last longer." (imagine)

imagine being a photographer and you meet Kurt.

     as i set my phone down on my desk, i stood and pushed back the spinning leather chair with the back of my knees.

    grabbing my dark green trench coat and lazily tossing it over my shoulders, i retrieved my phone once again.

     unlocking the screen, i cringed at my appearance in the reflection, tousling my hair and smiling slightly as i looked better, and looked through my apps.

     'it's way to cold to walk home today.'  opening "Spree", i clicked the "order a drive" button, my eyes widening as the request was accepted almost immediately.

     letting out a hum of amusement, i grabbed the camera bag next to my desk and smiled at the familiar black back, scattered with messily-stitched on patches and pins, and threw it over my shoulder, walking towards the front door as i adjusted my wide legged pants and belt to a more comfortable position on my waist.

     as i stood outside and waited for my ride, i looked back down at my phone and glanced at the driver's profile.

    Name: Kurt Kunkle
    Age: 24
    Sex: M
               Reviews: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Mario D******;
     great ride! got to my destination just in time with no issues.

    a cute picture of a man who you assumed was Kurt was located in the top left corner of the page, and you giggled at how cute he looked. he held up a peace sign and a lopsided grin, and his messy hair was tousled and greasy, pieces sticking to his forehead that fanned out slightly around his ears and neck.

     'really bad lighting and camera placement, but he's still kinda cute'.

"are you Y/N?"

     you looked up from your phone at the mention of your name, and saw a silver car parked on the curb in front of you, it's window rolled down with a man in a grey sweater and blue collar occupying the driver's seat.

     you smiled and nodded, finally feeling the cold break through your trench coat and sweater, hitting your arms and torso.

"oh, yes, sorry-"

     he smiled and you heard a familiar 'click' sound, noting that he unlocked the car doors. hopping in the back, you set your bag on the seat next to you and buckled, looking back up at Kurt to see he was studying you.

     "You're Kurt, right? Hi!" you said, smiling warmly at him, to which he practically melted at.

     "yeahp, that's me!" turning to sit properly, you saw him adjust the rear-view mirror, glancing briefly at you before turning to his phone to type in what you assumed was coordinates.

it was then that you noticed the cameras.

     "hey Kurt? if you don't mind me asking, what's up with the abnormal amount of cameras?" he hummed, acknowledging that he heard you before speaking.

     "oh, they're for my protection...i stream 24/7 while driving just so i can keep record of if anything happens."

     you nodded, smiling softly at the idea. "they're good quality," you noted, glancing at the brand printed in small text on the side of the camera on your right.

     pulling out from the curb, you felt the car leave and you sighed softly, happy to get away from work for a little. you've edited way too many pictures for the day.