NINE

"LEAVE PETE HERE! YOU LITTLE ASSHAT! HE WILL NOT GO WITH YOU!" I closed my eyes as I heard the bickering of the Theerapanyakul cousins.

My head is spinning because they were too loud.

"WHY WOULD WE LEAVE P'PETE HERE!? HE'S COMING WITH US! YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!" Khun Macau shouted.

Khun No's nose flared as he heard Khun Macau's reply.

What the heck? Why they are fighting to each other!?

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING, LITTLE SHIT!?" Khun No yelled while trying to release himself to Arm and Pol's grip.

"Khun No, don't fight with Khun Macau... he's still a kid." Arm said while groping Khun No.

"PETE IS MINE! HE'S MINE! NO ONE WILL TAKE HIM AWAY WITH ME!" Khun No yelled out of his lungs.

"Khun No.." I grunted, tired seeing them fighting.

"What the hell are you saying, brother!? Pete is not yours!" Khun Vegas replied and held my hand.

I looked at him with my eyes, "Come here, Pete." He muttered and pulled me beside me.

"DON'T TOUCH HIM, VEGAS! FUCK YOU!" Khun No shouted as he keep trying to let himself go.

Khun Vegas put his hands on both of my ears, "You okay, Pete? Let's go home, aight?"

I looked at him, shocked because he's talking to me. Earlier, he keep rolling his eyes on me as if he wants to strangle my neck.

"Fuck you, Vegas! Go to hell! Don't taint my Pete! My innocent Pete!" Khun No hissed.

"Innocent my ass," Khun Vegas laughed as if he remember something. "He already fucked my hand.." He whispered and giggled.

Oh, fuck you, Khun Vegas!

"Tankhun, what's happening here?" They all stopped when Khun Korn interrupted.

Khun Vegas removed his hands in my ears and stood straight, acting like an ass again.

"Pa! Vegas is stealing Pete to me!" Khun No cried while pointing at Vegas and Macau.

"Tankhun... I appointed Pete to the minor family to secure the safety of Vegas and Macau. Stop acting like a kid."   Khun Korn said calmly.

"But, why Pete!? You should take Pol," and Khun No pushed Pol towards Vegas.

"Khun No..." Pol grunted.

Khun Korn shook his head and looked at our side, "You can go now, Vegas."

Khun Vegas pulled me along with him, "Let's go."

I bowed to the main family and proceed to walked beside Khun Vegas.

"That, fucktard, he tried to take you away from me." Khun Vegas murmured as we rode the car.

"Yes, Phi. Don't let brother Tankhun take P'Pete away to us." Khun Macau seconded.

I massage my forehead, feeling dizzy because of the commotion earlier.

"As if I will allowed that to happen...It's so hard to get this asshole and does Tankhun think I will just let him go?" Khun Vegas uttered.

"That's right, Phi. I will support you on that." Khun Macau said and tapped the shoulder of his brother.

Why I was surrounded of crazy people!?

"Khun Vegas, a possible investor wants to talk to you."

The leader of the minor family looked at  to his assistant, "It's Khun Wave Rattana from W.R. Corporation."

"Tell him to wait for me in the conference room, I'll just finish this." Khun Vegas told his secretary and continue to sign the papers.