Part 4

Hi this is kinda like an author's note but anyways I'm sorry about the irl parts. I kinda suck at writing that's why I resorted to the texting. But anyways ty for 100 reads ily <3

Mike's perspective:

"Hey guys!" Mike said as he walked in the house.

He was really excited to meet Will and the others. When he looked up, he saw Dustin, Max, and a brown haired girl sitting on the couch. He turned to the other side to see Steve, Nancy, a guy with long curly hair, and a girl with short light brown hair. He assumed the girl on the couch was Eleven, and the two people talking to Steve and Nancy were Eddie and Robin. He also saw another person with hair that reminded him of fresh from subway surfers leaning on the counter. It must have been Lucas.
Then, he turned to the last person, Will.

Will looked nothing like the picture he sent. First of all, he was really happy, smiling and giggling at everything anyone said. And, his hair was a bit longer, and much better styled.

"Hey." He heard Will say, "Come in. This is my lovely abode."
Mike laughed. He was funny too? This boy could do everything.

"You can look around while I finish setting everything up." Will said, walking to the counter and pushing Lucas off.

"Hey! Not cool man." Mike didn't know how to describe it. Lucas sounded...very..dramatic? Expressionitive? Was that even a word? Anyways, Mike thought Lucas would be great for drama club.

After a minute of silence, Mike realized Will was watching him. He hasn't moved since he walked in. How embarrassing.

"Shoot, sorry dude. I completely forgot how to walk." Mike said, internally cringing on how he worded it.

But Will laughed. "It's fine, you don't know how many times I've forgotten." He paused for a second before his face turned colder, "Well now I sound like an idiot. Im not, I promise."

This time, it was Mike's turn to laugh. "It's okay." Will smiled before turning back to Lucas and punching him lightly signalling him to get off.

Mike slowly walked around the room. He moved over to where Will was and awkwardly tried to shuffle in between him and the cabinets. It was after he has gone through all of that trouble he realized he could have walked around the island.

Great. He'd been here for what? The minutes? And he was already making a complete fool out of himself.

He turned to the fridge, where he saw a bunch of things stuck there with little fruit shaped magnets. Under one shaped like an apple, there was a pizza card. "Surfer Boy Pizza" it had said. Weird, Mike has never heard of it.

The next picture that caught his eye was a family picture. It had a woman who couldn't have been older than 35, Will, Eleven, an older man he recognized as the police chief, and someone who looked around 18.

Mike turned suddenly, looking at Will, and then at Eleven.

Were they dating? They did seem close. Closer than the others. Why else would they have a family picture?

Mike brushed it off. Why was he so worried? It wasn't like he had a crush on Will or El or anything.

He turned back to the fridge and saw a banana shaped magnet holding up a drawing of a wizard. "Will the Wise," it said.

Did Will draw this? It was a good picture. Mike wondered if whoever drew it was willing to give him art lessons. He sucked at art and wanted to be better. He did want to be an author, after all.

Hiii. Idk why I have another authors note at the bottom lol. I say lol alot im sorry. Anyways. I actually do know why. I wrote the first couple paragraphs for this chapter two weeks ago. Ok, I'm sorry. Ik nobody actually reads these but it's so fun to write, even if I suck at it. Anyways Im just rambling now so I'm done now. I was gonna say peace out but that sounds weird. I'm being annoying now sorry. Okay bye 🥰🥰