Part 7

Will's perspective:

Once we finished making the things and got everything in the oven, we had 20 minutes to do nothing. I had completely forgot about that. I decided to try and get to know Max, Mike, Nancy, and Steve better. It seems like Dustin also had that idea.

"Oh my god. We should play truth or dare," he said, wiggling his eyebrows. "Why. What are we going to get done in 20 minutes?" I asked. "Shut up and sit down before I regret becoming friends with you," he said, glaring at me. "Fine, whatever," I sighed.

"Okay. Hmmm. El, truth or dare." Dustin said, turning to El, who was sitting next to Max. "Truth," she responded. "If you could have a superpower, what would it be?" I bursted out laughing, and soon Lucas and El followed.

Mike's perspective:

Will bursted out laughing, with Lucas and Eleven laughing too. What was so funny?

"What. What's so funny?" Max asked, reading my mind. "It's, it's just-" Will started, catching his breath. He bursted out laughing again.

I was starting to get annoyed. Was it some sort of inside joke? I didn't know, but I didn't like it.

"Come on guys, what's up." I said. "El jas superpowers." Dustin said.

Now I was the one to burst out laughing. "Oh really?" I asked, "Prove it then."

El tucked her hair behind her ear, then stood up and faced the kitchen. She took a deep breath before picking her hand up and facing it towards the fruit bowl in the middle of the counter. We all watched as an apple slowly started rising out of the bowl, and into Wills lap.

El turned around to show us a bloody nose. "Here Will, you need to eat more." She said sitting back down in between Will and Max.

"Oh shut up," Will grumbled, throwing the apple to Lucas.

Will didn't look like he needed more food. He wasn't skinny.

"Okay, Els turn," Dustin said.

"Will, truth or dare." She said. "Uhh I don't know. Dare?" He said, immediately looking like he regretted his decision. "Because I know the others are confused, I dare you to take your shirt off," She said, motioning to me, Max, Nancy, and Steve.

"What? What do you mean confused?" Will asked, turning pink. "I said you need to eat more. They are wondering why you don't look skinny."

"Oh," Will said, looking at me. "Okay then."

He stood up, and reached for the bottoms of his T-Shirt. He pulled it off, before folding it in his lap and sitting down again.

He looked..buff? I mean, as buff as a 15 year old can be. He looked at me, growing redder. I realized that yet again, I had been staring.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't realize how buff a fifteen year old could get," I said, my face now growing red.

Just then before anyone could say anything else, the timer went off.

Hii. A couple things, first off, all of the kids are fifteen here. And Steve and Eddie are 20, and Nancy and Robin are 19. Idc if the ages are wrong. Will is older than Mike. Also, I'm thinking of naming the chapters and not just calling them part 1 part 2, etc. Sorry if I'm not a good author😭😭